[HOT] : How to unlock the Pacific P512 (SNOWRUNNER PHASE 3)?
La phase 3, called “Locate & Deliver” continues the deployment of the Snowrunner Season Pass. It brings, among other things, two new maps in the Wisconsin region as well as three new vehicles: the Pacific P512, the International Paystar 5600TS and the Boar 45318.
Find in this article a complete presentation of the new vehicle, the Pacific P512!
How to unlock the Pacific P512?
At the time of this writing, phase 3 is currently only in the testing phase on the PTS servers. The Pacific P512 is not yet definitively implemented in the game, therefore we do not know exactly how to unlock it.
The first information we have, however, indicates that it should unlock on the first map of Wisconsin, Black badger lake. We may need to complete a mission, or go find it on a specific point on the map. The future will tell !
General presentation of the Pacific P512
The Pacific P512 is a vehicle of the category “Heavy”. This new truck is therefore rather a large gauge, quite long and equipped with 3 axles.
On the basic characteristics side, we will note a 200L tank, the absence of an AWD, a differential lock of the “capable” or “activatable” type and the respective ratings of A + A- B-. Note that the Pacific P512 can be fitted with a seismic vibrator and a metal detector. You will find all of its basic characteristics on the screen below.
Once unlocked, the Garage Purchase Price is $ 135,000.
Now let’s take a look at the possible customization of the vehicle.
We will first note the possibility of having 3 different engines, the basic one and two improved versions: the A12V-850TTA (found on the map Drummond Island) and the Westline V12 M900 (can be found on the map Vallee Blanche).
- On the gearbox side, the player has four possibilities: “Balanced” (basic choice), “fine tuning” (found on the map Black badger lake), “High speed” (can be found on the map Mountain river) and “All-terrain” (can be found on the map Drummond Island).
- As for the suspensions, you will have no other choice but to use the standard model equipped with the base.
- Four types of winches are available directly for purchase: medium standard, medium long, medium advanced and medium high power.
- You can also change your differential lock: two options are available to you, either an activatable mode or a capable mode.
- As for the chassis modules, you will have a very large choice of customization: PC-320 heavy crane, logging front (novelty added with phase 3 to transport tree logs), trunk loader crane (also novelty), various trailers, maintenance chassis modules, a fuel reserve, up and down hitches …
What use for the Pacific P512?
The Pacific P512 is a “Heavy” type truck. After a few tries, this truck is quite manoeuvrable and has good speed. In difficult terrain, he is relatively comfortable even if the absence of an AWD makes this quickly felt.
The big strong point of this new vehicle is on the side of the customization. As shown above, gamers have a variety of Chassis Mods to choose from (over a dozen), making it useful in many situations.
With the arrival of phase 3 “Locate & Deliver” which will take place in the world of logging, the Pacific P512 will, for example, be ideal for transporting tree logs. On the screen below you can for example see it equipped with a “logging front” module and a “log loader” module with a log trailer.
Do not hesitate to let us know your opinion on this brand new Pacific P512 truck, in the commentary of the article or on our social networks facebook and twitter. Good discovery to all!