Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Sternis, money tree and cheat to double
In the end it’s always about the money, or rather that Sternis. Is in Animal Crossing: New Horizons no different, because if you want this chic facility and want your island exactly the way you want it, you need sternis and lots of them. There are a couple of great ways to get around to get sternis quickly, there is even one Money tree and a little glitch, which you can call a cheat and with which you can double items. That saves sternis and you can certainly earn a few with it.
We’ll give you all good ways here how to earn Sternis quickly in Animal Crossing: New Horizons to introduce. As soon as we have something new, we add it here, so keep checking back.
Earn Sternis quickly in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
During your island adventure in Animal Crossing: New Horizons you will be a lot money – here Sternis called – need to achieve your goals.
They are required, for example, to buy items in the shop, to expand your house and to expand the infrastructure of your virtual island.
And all of this is by no means cheap, you have to collect a lot of Sternis to get it all. If you look at some of the prices, you ask yourself at the beginning how you should manage it properly.
But: There are some good sources of income in the game …
What are the ways to get more Sternis in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
There are several ways to get more Sternis in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Here’s our list so far (as we have more tips we’ll update it):
- Hold on luminous spots in the ground Look out. If you dig there with the shovel, you will find a money bag with sternis. Then take the opportunity to meet one Plant money tree.. Keep scrolling down, there comes everything you need to know about the money tree.
- If you see a tarantula or a scorpion, catch them and sell them, bringing in 8,000 sternis per specimen.
- Plants bamboo at. You can sometimes find one next to the trees Bamboo shootsthat you can either plant or sell for 250 sternis each.
- Gather the locals fruit on your island, for example peaches. You will receive 100 sternis per piece.
- Foreign fruits bring you higher income. For example, you can find them on other islands or get them from other players. For one coconut you get 250 sternis per piece.
- Plant so many Coconut palms on your beaches as much as you can. As mentioned above, you can sell such off-island fruits more expensive. And the more coconut trees you have, the more productive the harvest.
Foreign fruits that do not grow on your island can be sold more expensive.
- Pay attention to the sky above you. Sometimes flies attached to a balloon Gifts across the island. Pop the balloon with the sling and collect it. If you’re lucky, you’ll find sterni bags with 5,000 sternis and more in them.
- Addiction and catch insectswhich you can then sell at Carlson for Sternis.
- You edit rock with your ax, every day at one of them on your island Sternis and whole sacks full of Sternis out for you.
- At some point it starts Lomeus to visit your island regularly. Master a challenge from him and you can then sell him caught fish more expensive than in the shop.
- After the first expansion of the service center, you can get one in the NookPortal Sterni coupon to get. It is available for 500 miles and brings you 3,000 sternis when sold in the store.
- In general you should useless thingsthat you can’t use into cash. Just sell them in the store.
Plant a money tree and harvest sternis
You can put the sternis or the money in Animal Crossing: New Horizons literally grow on trees with the right trick! And then earn a lot of money.
Yes, you can actually grow trees that will later have star sacks hanging on them!
But how does it work? How do you get one Money tree?
How to plant a money tree in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
You remember doing one every day on your island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons luminous place find where you can dig up a sterni-sack?
Good, because you need that. Do everything as usual, find this place and dig out the sterni-sack.
But: instead of putting the money in your own pocket, buried you put the Sterni-Sack back into the hole from which you got it, whereupon a new tree grows there.
When the money grows on trees.
When do I get sternis from my money tree in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
After you’ve planted the money tree in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, like any other tree, you have to wait a few days for it to grow.
You can tell that it is fully grown by the fact that three sterni sacks are hanging on the tree. Then just shake it and collect it on the floor. Unfortunately, such a tree only throws unique Sterni bags off.
But: If you bury the Sterni-Sack on your island every day, from a certain point in time you have a money tree every day and thus your daily income has increased from 1,000 to 3,000 Sternis!
You can then either cut the tree down or dig up if it gets in your way.
How to Maximize Money Trees Yield in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
If you do it cleverly, you can grow a lot of money on trees in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Usually when digging out the glowing hole you will find a sack with 1,000 sternis. But think about it for a moment: Balloons sometimes give you bags with far more sternis, which are then in your bag. Or if you sell a lot of things, the money will pile up in your pocket with sacks containing up to 99,000 sternis.
The good thing is: you can any Sterni-Sack plant in a lighted hole as a money tree! So also some with 10,000 or 99,000 sternis, to name two examples. When the tree is fully grown, you will then receive three Sterni sacks with the respective amount that you have planted! If you plant 10,000 Sternis as a money tree, after a few days you will receive three Sterni bags with 10,000 Sternis, for a total of 30,000 Sternis! At least that’s the theory.
However, the whole thing has one hook: If you bury a sack of 99,000 sternis, you are not guaranteed to get back three sacks of 99,000 sternis each. It may well be that there are only three bags of 10,000 sternis. In that case, you’ve lost money.
A good option is to bury a sack of 30,000 sternis every day. In the best case scenario, you will receive three sacks of 30,000 sternis each, i.e. 90,000 sternis when harvested. In the worst case, it is three times 10,000 sternis, which at least regains your stake and does not lose anything.
For example, this money tree dropped three sacks of 10,000 sternis each.
Cloning Items – The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Cheat
In the meantime, Nintendo has removed this glitch from the game with a patch. So it only works, if at all, on an unpatched 1.1.0 or older physical version. If you have one, you can still try it out.
On Glitch in Animal Crossing: New Horizons currently enables you Clone itemsthat you can sell for Sternis. In theory, you can organize an infinite number of sternis.
The bug was discovered in the recently released version 1.1.0, but has probably existed since the release. Of course, the “duping” of items in the fan base is causing some excitement, because such a money cheat more or less ruins the game. There is also the question of how long the glitch can still be exploited before the developers respond with a fix. They shouldn’t like that either.
It is not yet clear whether players who have exploited the glitch can be identified and then face the consequences. So be warned and think about whether you want to go this route or the player would rather gamble as it is intended.
This is how the glitch for item duping works
If you want to try the glitch for yourself, you don’t need an internet connection, but two user accounts on the Nintendo Switch console. Say: Two human inhabitants on your island.
If you’re wondering why the supporter should turn the table and the leader collect the item: If a supporter grabs the item, it automatically ends up in the island’s odds and ends, which makes the whole thing a bit cumbersome.
More on the materials, tools, and Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Back to the overview: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Solution, Tips and Tricks
Back to the topic page: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Get materials and tools
- So you can yours Increase inventory: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Increase your bag and inventory
- Like you golden tools with gold ore manufactures: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Gold Ore and Gold Tools
- Like you one Receive ladder and ax: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Get a ladder and ax and climb cliffs
- This is how it works Trade in beets: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – beet prices at Jorna and beet trade
- Which Fruits and craft materials you can collect: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Get all fruits and materials
- Like you Obtained Iron Ore: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Get Iron Ore
- Like you Stones and rocks smashed: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Destroy stones
- Like you Fall trees and chop wood: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Cut down, plant and replant trees
- More Resources on other islands Find: Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Visit Other Islands with a Miles Ticket
- So you can Get cherry blossomsAnimal Crossing: New Horizons – Catching Cherry Blossoms and What They Are Good For