Destiny 2 – we can bring these logos from the first part
It’s worth spinning a little more on the first part of Destiny because we’ll be able to take some of our results with us to the sequel.
Destiny 2 will finally be released in September this year (in fact, we can beta one already in the summer), but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth dealing with the first part of the series until then.
Really enthusiastic Destiny players have probably been diligently collecting logos for various achievements since the game was released, and while we might think we can start the job again in the sequel, luckily that’s not the case. Exactly seven logos can be transferred to the sequel, some of which unfortunately can no longer be obtained (since they were time-bound), so some may still be worth going out:
– Laurel Triumphant: You completed a Moment of Triumph in the first year of Destiny
– Laurea Prima II: You completed 10 Moments of Triumph in the first year of Destiny
– Slayer of Oryx: Got The Taken King and completed a Moment of Triumph in Destiny’s second year
– Heard the Call: Got The Taken King and completed 8 Moments of Triumph in Destiny’s second year
– Young Wolf: You have Rise of Iron and you got at least Rank 2 in Age of Triumph
– Saladin’s Pride: You’ve got Rise of Iron and you’ve got at least Rank 8 in Age of Triumph
– Lore Scholar: Your Grimoire Score has reached 5000
Destiny is expected to be released on September 6 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and the beta test will start in the summer, but the timing will vary from platform to platform. How much do you expect?
We still have something to tell you, you will find all the interesting things here!
- Developer: Bungie
- Publisher: Activision
- Platform: PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Style: Action, FPS
- Appearance: 09/06/2017
Continuing Bungie’s successful online FPS, Destiny 2 once again invites players and their Guardians to fight a new evil and army, the Red Legion.