Detroit Become Human: Kamski – all the endings and key choices
In this chapter of Detroit: Become Human let’s check Connor and the chapter can start in two ways:
- If Connor died in the Public Enemy chapter, then we’ll have to wait for Hank
- If Connor is not dead in the Public Enemy chapter we will arrive on site with Hank
In case we start the chapter with Hank we might get news about cop Chris:
- We learn that Chris is dead in the event that at the end of the previous chapter “Capitol Park” we decided to attack the police.
- We learn that Chris is alive in case we decided to spare the police at the end of the previous chapter “Capitol Park”.
Detroit: Become Human – all sections of the guide
Here you can access the main page of our Detroit: Become Human guide, where you can find many tricks and tips!
The list of specific sections of the guide:
- The Detroit: Become Human Trophy Guide
- Where to find all Detroit: Become Human collectible magazines
- How to finish Detroit: Become Human with all characters alive and unlock the “Survivors” Trophy
- All of Connor’s deaths and how to unlock the Trophy ?? Will I be back ??
Detroit: Become Human – the complete guide for each chapter
- Chapter 1: The Hostage – how to 100% complete it and unlock all endings
- Chapter 4: New Home – the key choices and endings
- Chapter 6: Colleagues – the key choices and endings
- Chapter 7: Stormy Night – the key choices and endings of the chapter
- Chapter 8: Destroyed – the key choices and endings
- Chapter 9: The Interrogation – The Key Choices and Endings
- Chapter 10: Fugitives – the key choices and endings
- Chapter 12: Waiting for Hank – the key choices and endings
- Chapter 13: On the Run – Key Choices and Endings
- Chapter 14: Jericho – how and where to find all graffiti
- Chapter 15: The Nest – all the endings and consequences on the game
- Chapter 17: Zlatko – all the endings and consequences on the game
- Chapter 18: Russian Roulette – all the consequences on the game
- Chapter 19: Replacement Parts – all the final and key choices
- Chapter 20: Eden Club – all the endings and key picks
- Chapter 22: The Bridge – the difference between the two endings and how to unlock them
- Chapter 23: Stratford Tower – the endings and key choices
- Chapter 25: Midnight Train – all the endings and game consequences
- Chapter 26: Capitol Park – all the endings and key choices
- Chapter 27: Kamski – all the endings and key choices
- Chapter 28: March for Freedom – all endings
- Chapter 29: March for Freedom – all key endings and choices
Detroit: Become Human – guide to the key choices of the “Kamski” chapter
Once we enter Kamski’s luxurious house, we are greeted by Chloe (the android we have already learned about from the game menu).
We are first placed in the chapter faced with a real choice only when Kamski hands us a gun and asks us to kill or spare Chloe.
- By saving Chloe we won’t get the information we want from Kamski, but we will greatly improve our relationship with Hank and greatly increase the instability of Connor’s software.
- By killing Chloe, however, we will receive the information from Kamski, but at the expense of the relationship with Hank and improving the stability of the software.
Kamski agrees to answer our question
Kamski, as already mentioned, will agree to answer our questions only in case we choose to kill Chloe. In that case we will have the opportunity to ask him only one question, so in order to hear all the answers we will have to replay the entire chapter from the beginning.
- Ask about the virus: Kamski explains to Connor how the virus was born and how it spread. This is very interesting information on the plot, but without any real use for the game.
- Ask for rA9: Kamski gives Connor his opinion of what rA9 is and talks about the possibility that the androids seek purpose and have created some sort of God above them. Also in this case the information is interesting, but without practical use.
- Ask for Jericho. This is the only question whose answer is useful for the game. Kamski gives Connor the key to Jericho, which will be useful in the “Last Chance, Connor” chapter.
Buy Detroit from Amazon