Final Fantasy VII Remake: How to Farm EXP and HP to Level Up Characters Early in the Game
We are going to give you the best method we’ve found to farm experience and skill points to level up your characters in Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, which will make it easier for you from the first moment to have the best subjects.
There are many things to do in Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, and you will have to spend practically time every day to farm experience something that will allow you to level up, have more powerful characters and fill them with better and better materials. to their weapons and armor.
So far we have found a method to gain a lot of experience and fast skill points in Final Fantasy VII Remake, and it is done through the Don Corneo Coliseum enjoying a specific mode of confrontation on a regular basis.
This 120GB SSD is the best seller on Amazon
Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade: How to farm EXP and HP to level up characters and matter early in the game
Once you have the Don Corneo Coliseum accessible, you will be able to farm a lot of experience and skill points.
To do this, enter the game mode of “two characters in a team against thugs” that costs about 200 Gil but you will receive as a reward a bag that can contain potions, ethers, and mega potions or even up to 500 Gil.
Through this modality you must overcome five fights that will not be very difficult to pass, and you can practically do it in about three minutes. In this time you could get around 2300 experience points and 45 skill points. Try to choose the intermediate difficulty.
In our case we use Aeris and Cloud, always choosing the girl as the leader and attacking first. You can add Aeris to Fira in her spells linked with Magnify and you can eliminate all enemies at once.
Repeat this process as many times as you want because it is the one we have found most efficient to get the maximum number of experience and skill points in the shortest possible time.
So take advantage of this method to farm experience in Final Fantasy VII Remake. If you are doubting whether or not to get hold of the game, in our Final Fantasy VII Remake analysis we get you out of doubt. And remember that you can get it for free if you are subscribed to PS Plus in March 2021.
If you need more help with Final Fantasy VII Remake remember that we have already told you:
- 25 tricks, tips and secrets that Final Fantasy VII Remake does not tell you and it will be good for you to know
- The top ten subjects and where to find them
- All the subjects you can lose in each chapter
- How to get all the dresses
- How to fast level up matter in Final Fantasy VII Remake
- How to get ALL Summons in FF7 Remake
- How to get all Limits for all characters
- How to defeat the Air Destroyer (tactics and materials)
- How to view all late-night conversations in chapter 14
- How to get compliments from Jessie on the motorcycle trip (speed limit trophy)
- Combat Reports in Final Fantasy VII: requirements, rewards and how to complete them all
- How to complete the Combat Vulnerability Analysis report part 1
- How to complete the Combat Vulnerability Analysis report part 3
- Trick to get infinite money and unlimited ultra potions and moguri medals in FFVII Remake
- All Final Fantasy VII Remake Side Quests and How to Unlock Them
- Best Final Fantasy VII Remake Weapons for Cloud, Tifa, Barret, and Aeris and Where to Find Them
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: How to Deal 300% Damage to a Vulnerable Enemy (Fight Relentlessly Trophy)
- All enemy skills and how to learn them in Final Fantasy VII Remake
- How to win in the chin-up minigame in Final Fantasy VII Remake (gym queen trophy)
- How to get the summoning Chocobo and Moguri in Final Fantasy VII Remake