Fortnite: Battle Royale, State of the Game V4
Fortnite: Battle Royale keeps updating: they fix bugs and improve the game. Here we bring you the State of the Game V4.
Problems in the stability of the service
Developers have been overwhelmed by the rapid growth of the game. This has caused problems at the time of connecting with friends and at the start of the game. They have already put to work on these two aspects so that the launch process is as it should be.
Optimization in process
The experience Battle royale It must be fast and fluid, that’s why they are working so that the player’s passage through the start menu and loading times does not take longer than they should. They are testing and the process will surely be optimized in future updates.
60 FPS on console
At the end of the month, the developers intend to implement a optional 60 FPS mode for Battle Royale on Ps4, Ps4 Pro, Xbox One and Xbox One X. The idea is to improve the FPS and make the loss of quality almost imperceptible.
Servers from the West Zone (USA) and Brazil
Have been added more xbox servers in the West Zone and Brazil to offer a better connection.
They are still working to apply a skill-based matchmaking system in order to offer a more balanced experience.
The developers continue to work to offer a greater number of cosmetic items. They will be available soon in the store. Some examples.
They continue to create functional items: weapons and consumables. In the following weeks, they will withdraw the submachine gun and they do not specify whether it will return or not. This will help you manage your arsenal and have a specific number of weapon types.
They have improved:
- Controls of construction in console.
- Communication with the squad out of voice chat.
- Option to join the queue from the death screen.
- possibility of keep the button pressed preventively before reaching an item that can be looted.
- It shows the amount of ammunition loaded in the weapons module.
- Larger map and expandable.
- Weapon bar and construction improvements for more comfort and fluidity.
The developers know that those who play Fortnite appreciate their friends, so they have taken the issue seriously and plan to build a social structure. They plan the possibility of find and invite our friends through Facebook and other social networks.
Limited time game modes
They know that we like these events, so they are working to bring in new ones and rescue and improve existing ones.
These some game modes that they intend to bring this month:
- Lightning Assault (Shorter games).
- Drop into the first circle.
- Reduced time for the advance of the storm.
- 50 Vs 50.
- 50 Vs 50, 2.0
- Divided at the start.
- A bus for each team.
- You will see all your squad mates on the map.
- More deliveries of supplies.
Some players can already enjoy this mode. This way they can test and see how it works before releasing it to the public.
- Steps: The difference of sound with respect to the height is implemented. Reality has been taken as a reference so that it is better transmitted.
- Listener position: Changes the way sound is received. Before the displacement and the volume depended on the camera, now it depends on the position of the character and the camera respectively.
- Building: Sound has been redesigned. Now you will hear better when the structure is positioned and how the various parts of it are joined, in this way it will be more perceptible.
Season 3, Season Pass
They have heard the complaints of the «daily challenges“So they’re adding the ability to replace the second challenge and a weekly quest system. The holders of the Season Pass will feature a special weekly mission pack.
These are all the changes and improvements that will be added to Fortnite: Battle Royale. What do you think? What are you waiting for? I want to see those peaks high up!