Fortnite receives update V.5.21: One shot, one kill
New Fortnite Update V.5.21! One more week, one more update. Epic Games doesn’t want to get off the wave and stays true to weekly updates. We tell you everything that this week’s update brings.
Update V.5.21: One shot, one kill
Among the new additions to Fortnite are the Heavy Marksman Rifle, which we announced a few days ago; the heroine Thora, who arrives to Save the World to give his thing to the zombies; and have fixed some bugs they have been present in both available modes.
The 50’s in the air
- Mode by Limited time.
- Variation of the traditional 50 vs 50 mode: Mobility is emphasized.
- Loot, ammo, and resource levels of 50 vs. 50.
- Being above 10 m, we can deploy the hang glider.
- It has been doubled the frequency of the impulse grenade in the chests.
- Added Impulse Grenade to Floor Loot.
- Reduced the probability spike trap appearance and augmented the launch pad and the trampoline.
- Profile statistics are not recorded in this mode.
- Mode by Limited time.
- Players they will fight with marksman rifles.
- The only weapon type that appears as loot is the Sniper Rifle.
- Profile statistics are recorded in this mode.
Weapons and Objects
- Added the Heavy Marksman Rifle.
- Variants epic and legendary.
- Available in floor loot, chests, supply drops, and vending machines.
- Very high damage and long reload.
- 150/157 Damage to players
- 1050/1100 Damage to structures.
- It has been reduced minigun headshot damage from 2.5 to 1.5.
- The grenades work properly in the “Damage players with a limpet, stink bomb, or grenade” challenge.
Save the world
Missions and Systems
- Weekly Horde Challenge: Bulletproof shells.
- We must defeat the bulletproof enemies with melee weapons, traps or hero abilities.
- Reward: 1500 gold.
- Recompensation for repetition: 75 tickets.
- Removed the classification restrictions of power in the missions of Challenge the horde.
- Fixed a bug that caused Quest modifier disappearance Challenge the horde between waves.
- Added to the event store the new machinist construction company Thora.
- Fixed a bug that could cause rocket launchers to occupy much of the screen.
A brief update, but one that adds enough playable content for Save the World and Battle Royale.
Have you already tried the Heavy Shooter Rifre? Do you like Thora? Tell us in comments.