Fortnite Season 3: Patch Notes for Patch 13.40 Joyride
Everyone has been waiting for Fortnite update 13.40, because with this patch Epic Games is finally bringing the long-awaited cars into play. What else happened to Fortnite’s automatic update called “Fortnite JoyRide,” we summarize below in the patch notes.
It’s new in Battle Royale: cars, radio stations, Kenshi Yonezu, bug fixes
From today it’s finally here and you can get behind the wheel of the four types of cars « Islander Prevalent », « Victory Motors Whiplash », « OG Bear » and « Titano Mudflap » and heat the streets of the Isle. Don’t forget to refuel. You will learn more about the different cars and their locations shortly.
New radio stations bring you music while driving
To ensure that your road trips with the new cars also provide musical entertainment, radio stations have been introduced that you can listen to. Just turn on the car stereo and choose a station you like. Streamers can be in options
LTM Summer Splash
The time-limited summer games will of course continue this week, this time with ‘Gungame’ and ‘One Shot’ modes.
Atlantis alias « Coral Castle » has (officially) emerged
Not really new, but officially mentioned again: in the northwest of the map – where the great whirlpool once stood – the POI « Coral Castle » has now appeared. A Sunken City that has been traded as « Atlantis » by players and invites you to explore it.
Often Yonezu at Party Royale
The party continues. On Friday August 7 from 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. and Saturday August 8 from 1:00 a.m., you can see Japanese artist Kenshi Yonezu on the main stage of the Party Royale and you can see his beats. have fun on the island.
Fortnite Season 3: This weekend you can see Kenshi Yonezu at Party Royale.
A number of important bugs have been fixed which have been reported by many. This includes, for example, the controller / mouse pointer bug on the PC (here the mouse pointer was sometimes displayed during actions when playing with a controller on the PC). Other bug fixes:
- The issue with slower cursor speed after reuse has been fixed.
- The issue with the « Land at Frenzy Farm / The Yacht and be in the last 25 » challenges has been corrected and can now be completed correctly in Duos or Squads
- The XP bar was sometimes distorted during a match.
- Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug was having an issue where another player couldn’t pick him up when he was in charge.
- The « water balloon » toy has been disabled for the moment because there is a problem with it
- The elimination stream is sometimes not displayed on the HUD (mobile)
- A yellow square appears when you go up (Mobile)
- There is an issue that you cannot throw a grenade while riding a prey shark
- The Sail Shark Glider may have a yellow color on some mobile devices (Mobile)
More V-Bucks? In the PlayStation Store, you can get 1,000 V-Bucks, 2,500 V-Bucks (+300 extra), 4,000 V-Bucks (+1000 extra), and 10,000 V-Bucks (+3,500 extra) quickly and safely from fraud on your account.
Updates for Save the World
After Fortnite exits Early Access and at the same time announced less new content for Save the World, there are a few small updates and improvements with patch 13.40.
With patch 13.20 new companies have been introduced, which have now been revised somewhat with patch 13.40:
- So you can now open up to ten llamas at a time. Animation is skipped, saving a lot of time. If you buy Llamas in the Loot tab, you will be able to open several in the « Info » screen. You can access it by using the magnifying glass under the llama.
- The same system is also available for leveling heroes and sketches. Now you can take each hero and sketch up 10 levels at a time with just one click.
- Additionally, a counter now shows how often you already have a sketch or hero. The item counter also appears when choices are presented to you at Llamas, when you select items for recycling, and on other occasions.
Epic has also compiled a list of the key unlockable rewards you can earn in this business. The levels listed here get you gold as well as additional developments and perks. Be sure to complete the Impostor Job Series to receive additional upgrade material!
- 20 – 1 CORE ADVANTAGE FIX!
- 25 – 1 good for finding weapons
- 30-1 voucher for recruiting heroes
- 34-1 survivor improver
- 36 – 2 surviving improvers
- 38-1 Hero Enhancer
- 40-3 survival enhancers
- 42-1 trap improver
- 44 – 4 surviving improvers
- 46 – 1 gun enhancer
- 48-5 surviving improvers
- 50-1 hero booster
Road to Summer Part 2 pour Oberknacker et Penny
From August 8 (2:00 a.m. CET) Oberknacker will be heading to the radio station so they can get on the air with the second part of his perfect summer song. Load up the truck and get your party together, because the summer road is already waiting for you with a second modifier! As a reward, there is the decibomber. This weapon shoots violent sound waves that can penetrate enemies and bounce up to 5 times, causing damage to an area each time.
Fortnite Season 3: You can get the decibber this week by summer route.
A week later – starting August 15 (2:00 a.m. CET) – Penny hits the radio station so she can get on the air with the second part of her perfect summer song. Load up the truck and get your party together, because the summer road is already waiting for you with a second modifier! As a reward, there is the heroine Parasaurus-Jess
Fortnite Season 3: Parasaurus-Jess awaits you next week as a reward on the summer road.
Characters and weapons in the event store
- Dennis Jr. – August 8 (2:00 a.m. ET) to September 5 (2:00 a.m. ET)
- Wummer weapon – emits a series of sound pulses that damage enemies and knock them back. August 8 (2h00 CET) to September 5 (2h00 CET)
- Red Streak Ramirez – August 15 (2:00 am CET) to September 5 (2:00 am CET)
Creative Mode Changes – Lots of bug fixes
There is little new in Creative Mode this time around – “Arena Island” has been renamed “Fortilla Island” and “Rubble Island” has been added – but many bugs have been fixed:
Fixed gameplay bugs
- Fixed a bug that removed the Roboto font.
- Fixed the cause of a crash that occurred when creating chests while a player respawns.
- Fixed a network connection issue that could occur when creating multiple supplies at the same time.
Fixed bugs for weapons and items
- Fixed an issue where the hoverboard could protrude into the ground after jumping.
- Fixed an issue where certain skin items could prevent damage from Scrap Cracks.
- Fixed an issue where BIEST would leave graphical effects after deleting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the turret from aiming down.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the interaction progression circle from appearing when lowering the turret.
- Fixed an issue where players could transform into an item and appear much smaller to other players.
- Fixed an issue where the cannonball was stuck on indestructible buildings.
- Fixed an issue where players could switch teams without respawning when using the BIEST driver’s seat.
- Fixed an issue where players could get into a bad state when sitting on the quad ram while piloting a jetpack.
Bug fixes for Creative Tools and Phone
- Fixed a bug where objects selected by multiple selection could not be rotated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a previously added item could become active on the Phone Tool when selecting the item in the Creative Inventory.
- Fixed an issue where players could not rotate buildings that were not finished items. This happened when they used copy and paste with resizing enabled.
- Fixed an issue where quickbar icons could flash in empty slots that were between full slots.
- Fixed an issue where swapping items in a full quickbar would cause the equipped weapon to be replaced.
Fixed bugs on finished objects and galleries
- Fixed an issue where some objects in the « Ice Cliff » gallery displayed the wrong texture.
- Fixed a collision issue with a tunnel in the gallery of primitive shapes.
- Fixed an issue where moving targets in the ‘Shooting Range’ gallery would not reset after exiting the game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not recognize correctly when hitting the center of a target from the « shooting range » gallery.
- Fixed a bug that caused the blue and yellow walls of finished Frenzy Farm items to turn red.
- Fixed an issue where players’ perspective was distorted after interacting with the X-4 Stormwing spawn point.
- Fixed an issue where the X-4 Stormwing’s spawn point would no longer function in sync after a player hit it with the pickaxe.
- Fixed an issue where the Conquest Zone option would not work correctly, which determines which source the device can obtain items from.
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination Manager would throw a weapon more than originally set.
- Fixed an issue that prevented emotes from working in mutational zones if they overlapped with conquered zones.
- Fixed a bug where the graphic effects of mutation zones would appear whenever an item was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where the motion modulator speed setting would not work correctly after the second speed change in water.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Assign Unmanned Vehicles’ option in the damage zone would not work when a player used or left a vehicle in a damage zone.
- Fixed an issue where the “Find and Destroy” audio clip for the speaker device did not play during warm-up.
UI bug fixes and friends
- Fixed an issue where multiple devices in the Creative Inventory were always marked “Recently Added”.
- Fixed an issue where objects on the minimap were displaying incorrect textures.
Learn more about Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3:
- Fortnite Season 3: All information about season 13
- Fortnite Season 3: all challenges at a glance
- Activate Fortnite 2FA – Here’s how it works for all platforms
- Fortnite Season 3: catch fireflies and get a firefly pot – what you need to know
- Fortnite Season 3: Get Loserfruit Skin in Fortnite – Here’s how
- Fortnite Season 3: The Battle Pass with all skins and rewards
- Fortnite season 3: what you need to know about cars
- Fortnite Season 3: The new map and all the changes in detail
Source : Twitter Feeds