Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass: All new skins and rewards
The new season is finally here and with it there is a new one Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Battle Passwho’s a lot newer again Skins like the Mandalorian plus child, Reese, Mancake, Mave, Condor, Lexa and Menace but also brings accessories such as and styles, picks, parachutes, emotes, V-Bucks and so on as a reward. On this page we want to show you what content is in the new Battle Pass and what offers are available for purchase and the Fortnite Crew subscription.
Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass Contents:
The new Season 5 Battle Pass Skins: Mandalorian, Reese, Mancake, Mave, Condor, Lexa and Menace
The heart of each new season are of course the 7 exclusive skins that come with the pass. This time, as part of the new motto “Zero point – The hunt begins”, the best hunters of all universes have been brought in, including the Mandalorian including “the child” from the well-known Star Wars series. As you don’t know otherwise, you unlock the various outfits as well as the associated style options and accessories such as gliders, pickaxes, emotes, transformations and so on at different levels of the pass. In the following we present you new skins with their different style options.
Mandalorians and the Child (Level 1)
- Slogan: A bounty hunter from the far edge of the galaxy.
- Quality: Mystical (Star Wars series)
- Set: The Mandalorian (Star Wars franchise)
- Quests: Complete the Beskar quest to upgrade the Mandalorian’s armor.
- At level 8 you can unlock the “Razor Crest” parachute.
- At level 100 you get the companion “The Child”.
- At level 100 you unlock the “Mandalorian (clothing)” style option.
The new Season 5 Skin Mandalorian and the Child.
Reese (Level 15)
- Slogan: Always looking for new trophies.
- Quality: Epic
- Set: Intergalactic Beasthunter
- Quests: Complete the Beskar quest to upgrade Reese’s armor.
- At level 11 you will receive the back accessory “Dynamo gravity device”.
- At level 18 you will receive the Ne’Jari Warhammer harvesting tool.
- At level 20 you unlock the glider “Hunter Cutwing”.
- At level 22 you will get the style option “Reese (fog pilot).
The new Season 5 Skin Reese.
Mancake (Level 29)
- Slogan: Created in the pan of wrath.
- Quality: Epic
- Set: breakfast bandit
- Quests: Complete the Beskar quest to upgrade Mancake’s armor.
- At level 26 you will receive the “Josie” harvesting tool.
- At level 30 you unlock the “Pancake Flyer” glider.
- At level 33 you will receive the back accessory “Rich Breakfast”.
- At level 36 you get the style option “Mancake (The cake without a name).
The new Season 5 Skin Mancake.
Mave (Level 41)
- Slogan: Wildheart Defender of the Storm Jungle
- Quality: Epic
- Set: wild heart
- Quests: Complete the Beskar quest to upgrade Mave’s armor.
- At level 37 you will receive the “Beast Tusk” harvesting tool.
- At level 42 you will receive the “Wildheart Shield” back accessory.
- At level 44 you unlock the glider “eagle shape”.
- At level 45, you will receive the Harpy Claw style option for the Beast Tusk Harvesting Tool.
- At level 46 you unlock the style option “Mave (reactive hair)”.
- At level 48 there is the “Mave (unstoppable)” style option.
- At level 49, the Shark Tooth Spear style option for the Beasttusk Harvesting Tool provides.
- At level 51 you get the style option “Mave (Reactive Tissues of Cloth)”.
- At level 53 you unlock the style option “Mave (shield breaker)”.
The new Season 5 Skin Mave.
Condor (Level 60)
- Slogan: Deadly gift to a former ruler
- Quality: Epic
- Set: Spirit of revenge
- Quests: Complete the Beskar quest to upgrade Condor’s armor.
- At level 56 you unlock the parachute “Vengeance”.
- At level 61 you will receive the back accessory “Pact of Spirits”.
- At level 63 you will receive the “Oath & Sorrow” harvesting tool.
- At level 66 you unlock the integrated emote “Thought of revenge” with the style of the same name.
The new Season 5 Skin Condor.
Lexa (Level 73)
- Slogan: Don’t be fooled by her smile
- Quality: Epic
- Set: Y-Labs Slayer
- Quests: Complete the Beskar quest to upgrade Lexa’s armor.
- At level 69 you unlock the hang glider “Hyperboard”.
- At level 75 you will receive the “Zero Claws” harvesting tool.
- At level 77 you will receive the back accessory “Mechafusion Interface”.
- At level 79 you unlock the integrated emote “Hunting Protocol”, which Lexa transforms into a robot.
The new Season 5 Skin Lexa.
Menace (Level 83)
- Slogan: The greatest hero in the arena
- Quality: legendary
- Set: Conqueror
- Quests: Complete the Beskar quest to upgrade Menace’s armor.
- At level 81 you will receive the back accessory “Shield of the Mighty.
- At level 85 you unlock the “Menace (mask)” style option.
- At level 87 you will receive the “Flail of the Victors” harvesting tool.
- At level 88 you unlock the “Menace (Challenger)” style option.
- At level 90 you unlock the “Menace (light helmet)” style option.
- At level 92 you get the style option “Menace (light helmet – with feather).
- At level 94 there is the “Menace (Undefeated)” style option.
- At level 96 you unlock the “Menace (Heavy Helmet)” style option.
The new Season 5 Skin Menace.
No more V-Bucks? In the PlayStation Store you can get 1,000 V-Bucks, 2,800 V-Bucks, 5,000 V-Bucks and 13,500 V-Bucks quickly and fraud-proof on your account.
Buy / give away a Fortnite Battle Pass or do you prefer a Fortnite Crew subscription? – All offers, prices and content
Shortly before Season 5 started, Epic Games introduced a few new features around the Battle Pass, which primarily introduce a monthly subscription model, but also bring a few changes to the previous offers. So that you know which models of the new pass are now available, how much they cost and what they bring you, we present all options below.
- Fortnite Crew – the new subscription model
After Epic Games conducted a survey regarding a subscription model for Fortnite in November 2020 and many players showed interest in it, the new Fortnite Crew subscription was presented shortly before the start of Season 5. The same costs around 12 euros per month and offers everything you get with a normal pass. On top of that there are 1,000 V-Bucks per month and an exclusive monthly crew pack with new skins on top – currently this is the “Galaxia” skin including an alternative style, back accessory and pickaxe. If you already intend to continue playing Fortnite for a long time and always spend V-Bucks on skins, this offer is well worth considering.
The new Fortnite Crew subscription offers you some advantages.
- The “normal” Battle Pass
There are no changes here! For the usual 950 V-Bucks you get access to all challenges and rewards of season 5. When the season ends, the pass is also over. After Epic lowered the prices for V-Bucks, you no longer have to shell out € 9.99 for 1,000 V-Bucks, but only € 7.99 if you use Epic Direct Payment as your payment method. The normal pass gives you access to all weekly tasks and assignments and unlocks the “Mandalorian” skin directly.
- Battle Pass package – now in a modified version
The earlier package, which included the normal pass including the first 25 levels and cost 2,800 V-Bucks, is no longer available in this form. Instead, if you choose the normal Battle Pass, you now have the additional option of buying the pass including 25 levels for 2,800 V-Bucks. If you have already completed the normal pass or the Fortnite Crew subscription, you still have the option to unlock the 25 levels. That then only costs 1,850 V-Bucks, since you’ve already bought the pass. The offer can only be used once per season and for players who have reached a maximum of level 75.
The classic to take part in a season. Optionally with 25 unlocked levels.
- Buy individual levels
While you can only buy the 25-level pack once, the offer to unlock individual levels for 150 V-Bucks is still available without restrictions. If you want, you can also unlock several levels at once, the V-Bucks are then added up accordingly. The bottom line is that the individual levels cost you twice as much as the 25 levels of the package.
- Give away a Battle Pass
If you want to treat your friends or family members to the new season, you have to consider a few things. First of all, you have to activate Fortnite 2FA and have reached at least level 2 (that shouldn’t be a problem). Furthermore, you cannot pay for the pass to be given away with V-Bucks that you have in your account. Instead, a real money transaction is due (as if you were buying V-Bucks). Of course, this only works if you still have enough credit available on your linked account – be it PlayStation, Xbox, Paypal, etc. If this is the case, simply click on “Give away a Battle Pass” in the Battle Pass tab, select the desired recipient from your friends list and confirm. Unless there are problems with Epic’s gift service (which has already happened), the gift should arrive within a few seconds.
If you can only start the season later, you will hardly have any disadvantages. You will receive all rewards up to your current level retrospectively and you can catch up on all exclusive challenges until the end of the season in order to unlock all outstanding skins and goodies.
Duration and end of season 5
As things stand, Fortnite Season 5 runs until March 16, which corresponds to around 15 weeks. Accordingly, the season is again considerably longer, which is probably due, among other things, to the fact that the Christmas holidays fall into it and there will be another winter festival event. How sure March 16 is set in stone, I can’t say at the moment, but it wouldn’t be the first time that the start of the next season has been delayed.
All Season 15 Battle Pass rewards up to level 100
As expected, there are again 100 steps that you can climb at the pass to receive a reward for each step. These are exclusively cosmetic items such as skins, gliders, paintwork, companions, emotes, sprays, V-Bucks and so on, which do not give you any advantages in combat. Our partner from WohltatTV shows in the following video what all the rewards look like in detail.
More about Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5:
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5: Everything about hunting in the zero point in Season 15
- Fortnite Season 5: All orders, tasks and solutions at a glance
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Map: All the changes to the new map