Fortnite week 14 season 5: how to complete all missions
We help you overcome all the challenges of week 14 such as locating the recipe books, visiting different restaurant kitchens or obtaining gold bars to hire characters, among others.
It is time to face the new Fortnite Season 5 Week 14 ChallengesSomewhat simpler challenges than in previous weeks, but that will invite us to visit different locations on the map to carry out actions.
For example, we have some very interesting challenges such as collecting cookbooks in certain locations, visiting different restaurant kitchens or driving a vehicle between various specific points on the map, and now we offer you the solution for all of them.
So join us through this guide where we help you complete all the challenges of week 14 of Fortnite season 5 with descriptions, screens, maps and videos.
Fortnite week 14 season 5: how to complete all missions
This is the list of epic challenges for week 14:
- Gather cookbooks at Pleasant Park and Sandy Cliffs (0/4)
- Gather fruits and vegetables (0/8)
- Get bars to hire a character (0/150)
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2)
- Drive a vehicle from Burning Sands to Placentero Park (0/1)
- Leave a vehicle at the Numb Pools or Spiteless Corner gas station (0/1)
- Drive a vehicle from Pleasant Park to Sleeping Pools (0/1)
This week’s Legendary Challenge is as follows:
- Deal damage to opponents over 50 meters (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000)
The best way is to do it through the team fight mode, try to locate at first weapons that work at medium and long distances such as rifles or any type of automatic, and simply attack the enemies at a distance of more than 50 m when the circle of battle closes.
Solution to all the challenges of week 14 of Fortnite season 5
Gather recipe books in Pleasant Park and Sandy Cliffs (0/4)
Recipe books in Pleasant Park
In the kitchen of the green wood paneled house located just to the left of the soccer field.
From the previous one, the next gray house that you find yourself moving up the street, in the kitchen.
From the previous one, keep moving up the street, and you will find a yellow house where you will have the recipe book in the kitchen.
Likewise from the previous one, the house that is more to the northwest, which has red bricks, and you also find the book in the kitchen.
Finally the house that is more northeast of Pleasant Park, which is made of brown brick and white wood, and where you also find the book in the kitchen.
Sandy Cliffs Recipe Book
In the western area of Sandy Cliffs, locate a ramshackle house on the hill, and in the kitchen next to some boards you find the book.
From the above, head south until you locate the Big Shots Coffee where you will find the book behind the counter on the ground floor.
From the previous one, you have right next to the Oink establishment where you will be able to find the recipe book behind the counter on the first floor.
From the previous one, simply go east and you will find the clock tower building, because under the stairs on the ground floor you find the book.
It is a little further away from the rest, you must go to the building that is further northeast, specifically it is the Sticks packaging warehouse where you will find the book behind the metal shutter, on the lower level.
And a video with the procedure:
Gather fruits and vegetables (0/8)
To get vegetables we can jump directly to the steel farm, which is located on a hill just east of the Colosseum. Once in the steel farm, locate the corn field, destroy it with your pick, and you will see that a lot of vegetables will fall that you can get.
Regarding the fruit, from the previous location, go to the fruit market and the Orchard which is located just north of the Colosseum and you can find a lot of fruits like apples on the ground next to the trees. In the market you also have a lot of them.
Get bars to hire a character (0/150)
To earn this type of bars and then hire characters we must locate the NPCs that offer us the best missions in this regard to obtain this type of rewards.
To get bars:
- We advise you to visit the character who is right in the Orchard, located north of the Colosseum. It usually lies in a building with a red table where you will find a character who will tell you to collect X vegetables in the same garden.
- In another of his missions he will tell you to hide inside a pile of straw, and right in the same building you will be able to complete the challenge in just a few seconds.
- You can also destroy beds in Pleasant Park and you will be awarded bars.
Reversing bars in hiring a character:
- Once you have obtained the bars, for example, you can visit the character that is right in the establishment located south of Zero Point, who when hiring him will accompany you in the game to eliminate opponents.
Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2)
We have a few restaurants scattered around the Fortnite season 5 map:
- In Sandy Cliffs, you have a restaurant in its northern area where you can visit its kitchen.
- Right next to the fruit market, located north of the Colosseum, you find the restaurant or huge pizzeria where you can also visit the kitchen.
- To the southeast of Sacred Hedges you are also going to locate a huge restaurant and you can visit its kitchen to complete the challenge.
Drive a vehicle from Burning Sands to Placentero Park (0/1)
We simply have to drive a vehicle from Burning Sands to Pleasant Park, and it is very simple since they are locations that are stuck on the map. Just pick up a vehicle at Burning Sands and head to Pleasant Park.
Leave a vehicle at the Sleeping Pools or Spiteless Corner gas station (0/1)
Very simple challenge, since we simply have to leave a vehicle at the gas station of Sleeping Pools or Spiteful Corner. For example, just south of the rancoroso Rincón gas station we have a truck on the bridge that we can pick up to do the challenge.
Drive a vehicle from Pleasant Park to Sleeping Pools (0/1)
On this occasion we must drive a vehicle from Pleasant Park to Sleeping Pools, and there is quite a distance in this regard. In this way, go to Pleasant Park, and take a vehicle that has the gas tank practically full. In any case, you have a gas station in this same area to fill it up to the maximum. Now you must drive to Sleeping Pools without getting out of the vehicle.
With this you have the solution to all the challenges of week 14 of Fortnite season 5.
We have given you the solution to all the weekly challenges, starting with the missions of week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, week 5, week 6, week 7, week 8, week 9, week 10, week 11, week 12 and week 13, in addition to how to earn more XP in Fortnite season 5, 10 new things and secrets of Fortnite season 5 that you may not have discovered yet, earn XP in Fortnite Season 5 thanks to Creative Mode, the best places to land in Fortnite season 5 (places with more chests and exotic loot) and where to find all the mythical weapons.
Remember that we have also given you the location of the experience coins from the previous weeks:
- Coins week 12
- Coins week 11
- Coins week 10
- Coins week 9
- Coins week 8
- Coins week 7