Ghost Recon Breakpoint launches a new update with improvements
Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the latest installment from Ubisoft. At SamaGame we do the analysis and we make it clear that the game has many pros and cons. In this context, Ubisoft has started working to improve the gaming experience. The update 1.0.2 It is the answer to the errors and aspects that should be improved in the video game. Here is a summary of all the improvements that will come to the video game.
Analysis of Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Survival. Recognition. Adaptation.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Update 1.0.2
A new patch for Ghost Recon Breakpoint arrives today, October 15, for all platforms. This update is the response to community feedback and will bring arrangements to the most urgent aspects that require it. The update will be 7.5 GB on Xbox One, 10, 6 GB on PlayStation 4 and 5.4 GB on PC (Uplay and Epic Games Store). We recommend that you download the update while you read our summary of that patch.
List of improvements
- Improvements in the coverage system: In our analysis we pointed out that the hedging system was uncomfortable. This patch makes improvements for greater convenience.
- Visual and physical improvements to vehicles: Driving in Breakpoint is still dire. This update promises to improve it.
- Reduced the enemy marking time and their appearance near the camps.
- He drone management happens to be more similar to Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- Now the sniper skill that allows bullets to penetrate helmets works as it should.
- Visual fixes on the effects of dirt on weapons.
- Added improvements in the cooperative: Better matchmaking, now the correct level of the partner appears and now the information of the partners (level and equipment) is displayed correctly.
- The PVP has received improvements from swinging, balancing and matching. Additionally, the waiting time between rounds has been reduced.
- Improvements in loot system and bug fixes in customization.
- Animations and camera improvements.
- He photo mode it should work fine.
- Fixed issues with different drones and enemy marking for synchronized shooting.
These are the main changes coming to Ghost Recon Breakpoint with update 1.0.2! We remind you that Ubisoft’s tactical shooter is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. What do you think of all the changes? Have you had problems with some of the mentioned aspects? Tell us in comments.