Google Play Pass is the new subscription service for Android games and apps
Google announced on Monday (23) its new subscription service for mobile games on Android, which will be a direct competitor to the Apple Arcade. It is called Google Play Pass and works basically the same as the rival’s pass: you pay a fixed monthly fee to access a catalog of hundreds of games and applications, without ads or microtransactions.
The catalog is very varied and includes games of all genres, including hits like Limbo, Terraria, Stardew Valley and Monument Valley 2. The applications range from weather forecasting tools to image editors. You can access them on tablets, smartphones and notebooks with Android installed.
Check out the service launch trailer:
A Google Play Pass subscription made on a family account gives access to the collection for up to six people. For now, the service is only available in the United States, but it should soon be expanded to other regions. The subscription costs US $ 4.99 – R $ 20.90 in direct currency conversion, and the value in the country must be lower. click here to find out more information on the company’s official page.
Google Pixel 3
see technical sheet
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (SDM845)
- Operational system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery Capacity: 2915 mAh
- Screen Size: 5.5 inches
- RAM memory: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB
- Back camera: 12.2 MP (f / 1.8, 27mm, 1 / 2.6 “, 1.4µm)
- Frontal camera: 8 MP (f / 2.2, 25mm, 1 / 3.2 “, 1.4µm) + 8 MP (depth sensor)
- Video: 2160p @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 240fps, 720p @ 480fps
Google Play Pass is the new subscription service for Android games and apps via SamaGame