The Apple Watch SE smartwatch has a Retina OLED display that displays clear and easily readable results, even in direct sunlight. At a glance, you have access to multiple information as diverse as varied. Its state-of-the-art sensors allow you to track your stats and reach your fitness goals. The powerful features of Apple Watch SE keep you safe and healthy. Also, the Sleep application of the Apple Watch SE smartwatch allows you to set up a sleep routine and follow the evolution of your sleep. Everything you do matters: running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, the Apple Watch SE multiplies the functions. The Apple Watch SE Bluetooth smartwatch is a GPS model that lets you take calls and respond to messages right from your wrist.
Amazon Prime Day: the Apple Watch SE on sale for less than 255 euros
On the occasion of Amazon Prime Day, the Apple Watch SE connected watch is on sale for 45 euros. A 15% reduction, for a smartwatch available at 254 euros instead of 299 euros on the online sales site. To take advantage of this cheaper Apple Watch SE plan during Amazon Prime Day, you must be an Amazon Prime member. The subscription is priced at 5.99 euros per month (without commitment) or 49 euros (one-year commitment). With Amazon Prime membership, you will be able to enjoy all kinds of benefits all year round. Participation in certain special events such as Amazon Prime Day (July 12 and 13), free and unlimited express delivery, or access to the Prime Video, Prime Gaming and Prime Music platforms in particular. This Apple Watch SE connected watch is a must have, a product highly appreciated by its users. On more than 4,700 customer reviews, this connected accessory obtains an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Apple Watch SE: The connected watch is at an exceptionally attractive price on Amazon
During Prime Day, July 12 and 13, Amazon offers its Prime members bargains not to be missed, and this is also true for Apple products: if you dream of a connected watch, you can take advantage of the Apple Watch SE 2021, and on sale! This is the 40mm model, with a large Retina OLED display that clearly shows you the time and information of your choice all the time, including your messages and notifications once it’s connected to your iPhone. In addition, when the Apple Watch is connected via bluetooth to your iPhone, it also allows you to make calls directly from your wrist. So don’t wait and enjoy it quickly,
The Apple Watch SE is less than €255 during Prime Day
The Apple Watch SE is a smartwatch, and as such it tracks your physical activities when you ask it to, in addition to keeping tabs on your daily step count or heart rate. After each session, it displays a detailed report of your training, with the distance covered, the speed, the number of calories burned, etc. With the many apps available on the Apple Store, you can also get detailed sleep reports, use relaxation apps, and more. Finally, you can also configure the Emergency Call function, in case of a fall.
Prime Day: the Apple Watch Series 7 from €359, its best price
Prime Day opens directly with unprecedented discounts on the Apple Watch Series 7. This latest generation has never before been offered at such low prices. Amazon markets it from €359, or €70 in savings compared to Apple’s price. Enough to buy a bracelet or two more.
Here are the different 41mm Series 7 only Wi-Fi on discount :
- 41mm Minuit Aluminum Case, Minuit Sport Strap: €360 (€429)
- 41mm Blue Aluminum Case, Abyss Blue Sport Band: €359
- 41mm Green Aluminum Case, Clover Sport Strap: €359
- 41mm Starlight Aluminum Case, Starlight Sport Band: €359
- 41mm (Product) Red Aluminum Case, (Product) Red Sport Band: €369
The 45mm Wi-Fi models are not left out:
- 45mm Starlight Aluminum Case, Starlight Sport Band: $399 ($459)
- 45 mm Minuit Aluminum case, Minuit Sport Strap: €379
- 45mm Blue Aluminum Case, Abyss Blue Sport Band: €379
- 45mm (Product) Red Aluminum Case, (Product) Red Sport Band: €399
- 45mm Green Aluminum Case, Clover Sport Strap: €398
The Apple Watch Series 7 benefits in particular from an always-on 41 or 45 mm screen, faster charging and all the connected, sports and well-being features invented so far by Apple.
Many Series 7 GPS + Cellular, in other words compatible with 4G (optional subscription), are also subject to discounts. here are the versions in aluminum :
- 41mm Minuit Aluminum Case, Minuit Sport Strap: €464 (€529)
- 41mm Blue Aluminum Case, Abyss Blue Sport Strap: €464
- 41mm Green Aluminum Case, Clover Sport Strap: €449
- 41mm Starlight Aluminum Case, Starlight Sport Band: €464
- 41mm (Product) Red Aluminum Case, (Product) Red Sport Band: €464
- 45mm (Product) Red Aluminum Case, (Product) Red Sport Band: €479 (€559)
- 45mm Starlight Aluminum Case, Starlight Sport Band: €494
- 45mm Green Aluminum Case, Clover Sport Strap: €469
- 45mm Blue Aluminum Case, Abyss Blue Sport Band: €494
And to make it more chic, the Series 7 GPS + Cellular in stainless steel are available with a discount:
- 41mm Silver Stainless Steel Case with Starlight Sport Band: £683 (£729)
- 45mm Graphite Stainless Steel Case, Abyss Blue Sport Band: €729
- 45mm Graphite Stainless Steel Case, Midnight Sport Band: $739 ($779)
A $1,000 Apple Watch Pro? Why not!
“Pro” products at a “Pro” price
So yes, for a few dollars (or Euros) more, the buyer has a higher quality product – a better camera, longer battery life, advanced features like ProMotion, different materials used for the design of the device – but we must not forget that Apple’s interest is above all to have a “serious” marketed product.
After all, aren’t we all “pros”? Or at least most of us aspire to be. Finally, I tell you this surrounded by my MacBook Pro, my AirPods Pro, my iPad Pro and my iPhone Pro Max. In fact, the only Apple product that isn’t “Pro” for me is my Apple Watch.
Stronger, but also heavier
A “larger, more shock-resistant screen, improved tracking for hikes and swims, a longer battery life, a stronger and heavier, higher-quality case” could make up the new Apple Watch lineup , according to the same journalist.
While the idea of a tougher screen, stronger body, and longer battery life might appeal to me, I’m not sure I really want a bigger, heavier watch. Especially since the interest of the Apple Watch is also that it is rather small, compared to other connected watches.
But my biggest concern is the one raised by my colleague David Gewirtz, also from ZDNet. According to him, Apple could in the future limit health-related features to reserve them for the Pro range. “Health-related features are too important, and should remain accessible to all buyers,” he said. And I agree.
A $1,000 Apple Watch?
If you think about it, what would push Apple to launch an Apple Watch is still the sinews of war. Yes, for a Pro product, the price is “Pro” too. And according to Mark Gurman, that of the Apple Watch Pro should be between 900 and 999 dollars.
Does $1,000 for a smartwatch sound like a lot to you? To me too.
But I remember when the first $1,000 iPhone launched, and you heard the same kind of debate. Yet iPhones are still selling. Even at $1,000 and up.
There is a market
Even if Apple Watches eventually stop working at some point, and reach their end of life, that’s not really what matters. I doubt the average user of an iPhone that costs over $1,000 will keep it for more than a year or two. After this period, the device is generally sold or given away. And I’m sure it will be the same for the Apple Watch Pro.
Prime Day 2022: the Apple Watch Series 7 is less than €360
- What is the Apple Watch Series 7? This connected watch from the apple brand offers a larger screen than previous models. Its interface is also optimized and more readable, for greater ease of use and better ergonomics. The GPS model allows you to receive calls and respond to messages. WatchOS works seamlessly with iOS and setup is a breeze. With the IP6X standard, the Series 7 benefits from welcome protection against dust, but unfortunately does not benefit from waterproof certification. However, it can be submerged for a short time. The Apple Watch Series 7 is available in several colors, but also in two different sizes.