[HOT] : Fortnite Patch 18.20 patch notes: patch changes and news
Fortnite patch 18.20 arrived in the game on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, bringing many changes and new features. Here we explain what are the most important improvements of this new content update for Season 8 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: Patch Notes 18.20
Epic Games hasn’t released patch notes as such for some time; instead, we need to go to their Trello, where they post the issues they are currently experiencing in the game, and which of these will be fixed with each patch:
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode
- An unforeseen bug prevents Battle Pass pages from correctly showing unlock progress. This will be fixed in this patch.
- An unforeseen bug causes hang gliding speed with Venom Symbiote and Carnage Symbiote slower than normal after using a launch pad. This bug should be fixed with this patch.
- An unknown issue prevents players from fishing inside vehicles such as the outboard or the rear seats of OG Bear trucks.
- The time displayed on the interface does not match the time remaining for the restart cards to disappear due to an unexpected error. This should be fixed with this patch.
Fortnite Creative Mode Changes and Fixes
- A bug causes the “Concert Rain” VFX setting to stay on the island after returning to the waiting room, unless we reenter the island and return to the lobby. This problem should be fixed in this hotfix.
- A bug prevents trees from appearing on auto-generated island maps. This should be fixed with this update.
Fortnite Save the World changes and fixes
- An unforeseen error means that we cannot change our Hero’s equipment from the lobby if we are playing with control. This should be fixed in this patch.
Changes and fixes in the mobile and Nintendo Switch versions of Fortnite
- One issue to be addressed means that Nintendo Switch players cannot be overheard by players on other platforms when using voice chat, but can be overheard by other Switch players as well. This problem is under investigation.
- Unexpected error causes Fortnite app to crash on OnePlus Nord devices. This bug is under investigation.
New skin items added with Fortnite patch 18.20
Fortnite patch 18.20 brought new skin items in the form of skins, backpacks, pickaxes, hang gliders and more.
Scenario changes with Fortnite patch 18.20
The Fortnite Battle Royale map changed after patch 18.20. The island remains as:
New missions added with Fortnite patch 18.20
Fortnite patch 18.20 brought new missions to the game’s file system.