[HOT] : HOW TO COMPLETE THE BIG SALMON (YUKON) PIC CARD IN Snowrunner Part one
The following guide introduces you all the steps to follow, step by step, to complete 100% the Pic du Gros Saumon map in the Yukon region of Canada. This is the map added to Snowrunner in the update 10 and reserved for players who have the Season Pass de Snowrunner. Completing the map at 100% therefore means completing all the missions and collecting all the vehicles and upgrades. Of course, if you don’t want to spoil the game, I invite you not to read it.
In the guide you will find suggestions for trucks to use. This choice is very subjective, everyone has their favorites. While this guide is quite effective, it is not a speedrun. There are more efficient ways to complete areas 100%.
On the Pic du Gros Saumon map, we will discover the following elements:
- 6 watchtowers,
- 3 improvements,
- 0 vehicle,
- 22 missions (3 contracts + 17 tasks + 2 challenges),
Step 1: Discover the Pic du Gros Saumon map
As usual, we will start by exploring the map in order to discover the places and the main missions to be carried out. To do this, start from the garage with a scout-type vehicle, such as the Tuz 420, and go to 6 Watchtowers to discover the map. .
Also take advantage of this moment of discovery to unlock the three improvements on the Flood Hills map . You can help yourself to our guide to Yukon map improvements to have their precise position. Also remember to activate tasks when you pass nearby.
Step 2: Complete all the tasks on the Pic du Gros Saumon map
We will now take care of completing the 17 tasks on the map. To do this, take an all terrain truck that has a hitch and a crane. We then suggest that you follow the following order:
- Unstable foundations: Leave the garage with an all-terrain truck and go to the diagnostic trailer located nearby. All you have to do is go to the three indicated search points.
- Warehouse tools: Then go not far from your point of arrival to hitch up the tool trailer and deliver it to the point indicated further south.
- Maintenance of electrical lines: Go back to the top of the hill and take the spare part on the ground with your crane. Simply deliver it to the side, at the electricity pylon.
- Fallen from the cliff: Next to the watchtower, below, is a car that you will have to tow. It is not easy to access. I advise you to go just south of the watchtower and go down on the rocks so you can tow it. Be careful not to fall into the water or turn around. Once the car is out, simply deliver it to the fisherman’s house.
- The Call of the Hunt: Leave the garage and take a 5-slot trailer from the store. Go to the ruined house just next to the passage to the Flooded Hills map in order to load 2 Wooden Planks (you will need them for the next step). Head further south to hitch the Call of the Hunt objective trailer with your winch. You just have to deliver it to the hunter’s hut in order to complete the task.
- Scree on the highway: With your trailer and your wooden planks, you just have to continue on your way to clear the road and thus complete this task.
- Strange signal: Take advantage of being there to climb the hill next to it and reach the point indicated on your map to complete this task.
- Lost content: Go further east and get the oversized cargo out of the water with your crane. Pay attention to the depth of the water, you risk sinking your vehicle. Then all you have to do is deliver the cargo to the designated point with your trailer.
- Submerged Titan: Head towards the swamps to the east and leave your trailer at the warehouse. Then go in the direction of the submerged Truck and take it out with your winch. You just need to deliver it to the indicated point to complete the task.
- Help the locals: Take your trailer left previously and go to the warehouse to load 3 Consumables then 2 Wooden planks at the ruined house located next door (you will need them for the rest). Then deliver in consumables the House of Matt, the house of Steeve and finally the house of Rachel. For each delivery you will have to use your crane.
- Roadblock : To complete this task and clear the road, all you have to do is deliver the 2 wooden planks to the point indicated.
- Wrong direction : Leave your trailer at the rolled steel plant. To the south of your position is the Cousin’s Truck, go tow it and deliver it to the point indicated. You then need to repair it and refuel, the easiest way is to go back to the garage and come back with a repair trailer. Refuel with your vehicle or with the tank parked in the parking lot on the other side of the railway track.
- Crates in the woods: In the parking lot right next to you, hitch up the trailer Tools needed for the task Open the warehouse (which we will finish next). Head north and also take your 5-slot trailer. Arrived at the level of the spare parts, leave the tool trailer on the railway tracks and go pick up the 5 Spare parts and deliver them to the point indicated.