[HOT] : WoW: Patch 9.1.5 September 30 Dev Notes
The developers of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands recently released a statement revealing the features added in Patch 9.1.5 Build 40383.
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5 Build 40383 introduces a number of rather very interesting new features into the game that the developers have chosen to list you in an official press release. We have translated their words for non-English speakers, but you can of course find the official announcement here.
- Nightborne can now customize their hands using a glow effect.
Developer Note: The Glow Effect is in the process of being created and is only available to Nightborne women this week. The new customization option will be available for Nightborne men with the deployment of a subsequent Build on the PTR.
Copying characters on the PTR may result in characters appearing different from their original appearances as we work on these new customization options.
- The Anima can now be channeled to all destinations unlocked each day (instead of just one destination per day).
Dungeons and raids
Time walker mode
- Defeating raid bosses in Timewalking Mode will now also credit for the weekly quest related to the current event: A Scorching Passage in the Limbo of Time, A Frozen Passage in the Limbo of Time, or A Broken Passage in the Limbo of Time. time.
- Ultimate Training Battlestones now cost 35 Polished Pet Charms (was 60).
- Protection of Triune (Legendary) now grants 35% of its effect when the player is engaged in combat against other players (was 60%).
- The drop rate for minerals from Mining, including Elethium Ore, has been increased by 20% in all areas.
- Cruel Hide and Heavy Cruel Hide drop rate increased by 20%.
- Drop rate for Essences required for Jewelry increased by 10%.
- Shadowed Silk drop rate increased by 20%.
User Interface and Accessibility
- The “A New PvP Talent Is Available” hint will now only appear after the player has activated War Mode or is in a PvP instance.
- Several emotes have been adjusted:
– / Drool, / Cough, / Burp, / Fart, / Whistle, / Spit and / Spank no longer change interaction when used while targeting another player.
– / Leap and / Growl have been adjusted when used not targeting another player.
– 4 new emotes have been added: / Hooray, / Beautiful, / Impressed and / Grimace.
– / Blow, / Smell, / Shake and / Moan have been removed from the game.
Developer Note: Some of these emotes appear to have harmless intentions at first glance, but when used while targeting other players their intentions can unexpectedly become suggestive or intrusive. We’ve made some adjustments to emotes that have negative connotations for other players while adding some new ones.