How to shut down or restart iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro
If you want to turn off one of the new iPhone 12 or 12 Pro and you come from a terminal with TouchID, you may have noticed that it is no longer done as it used to. Don’t worry we We will quickly tell you how to turn off and force restart your new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.
This is how the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro turn off
The steps are not much more complicated than before, but they do include an important variable.
- Press and hold the power / unlock button at the same time on the right side of your iPhone and the volume down button, located on the left side.
- You will see a white slide bar with an off button appears on the screen. Swipe the bar from left to right to turn off your iPhone.
Alternatively, we can go to Settings on our iPhone, and locate the section general. If we slide all the way down, the last option we will find will also be To turn off.
So you can force restart your iPhone 12 and 12 Pro if it gets stuck
Despite being something truly rare, sometimes iPhones can stop responding, which renders the terminal unusable. For these strange occasions it is good know how to force restart the iPhone with the physical buttons that it has.
To do this, the first thing to do is understand the three physical buttons that the new iPhone 12 and 12 Pro currently have.
With all the device buttons located, let’s see the steps we have to follow to force restart the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro.
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Next, press and hold the power button until the device restarts.
With these two button combinations that we have shown you, you can now turn off and force restart your iPhone 12 and 12 Pro in a simple way. Fortunately, To turn the iPhone back on, we simply have to hold down the unlock button until we see the Cupertino logo on the screen. There are things that, for the moment, do not change.
Source : Techradar