Mobius Final Fantasy: New content for the remake of Final Fantasy 7 announced
Square Enix has announced new content for the remake of Final Fantasy 7 for Mobius Final Fantasy.
Exclusive story passages await you and you can get Cloud as the ultimate hero.
You can see an overview of the upcoming December update after the video.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Event Stage – “Eclipse Contact”: From December 2nd, Cloud and the Warrior of Light will roam this region together. All players who fight their way to the Mako reactor receive new items such as Aerith’s legendary weapons.
- New ultimate hero “Cloud Strife”: Cloud joins Lightning as the second ultimate hero. Players equipped with this card will not only receive character boosts, but also ultimate abilities and the unique look of Cloud.
- Summon Festival: The maps for Final Fantasy 7 Remake will be released again. In addition, players get guaranteed legendary jobs when they summon summons. The legendary job changes every four days.
- New area for beginners: Newbies can enter an extended tutorial area and learn the basics of the game.
- Christmas Campaign: From December 17th to 25th, all players will receive special bonuses.
- Rewards for new and returning players: Depending on the total number of players logged in between December 2nd and December 20th, all participants will receive certain prizes.
Order Final Fantasy 7 Remake from Amazon