Several days ago, NBA 2K18 was updated to PlayStation4, Xbox One and PC. It only needed to be updated in Nintendo switch and it was also a long-awaited update. It was confirmed several days ago and since yesterday it is possible to receive the improvements. It has a problem a priori since it weighs 16 GB, so more than one that is short of space will not be able to update it.
Update 1.07 details
- New Updated Custom T-Shirt Kiosk
- The Portland and San Antonio pavilions have been updated to properly match the real ones
- Lonzo Ball’s hairstyle has been updated to match his new image.
- Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left on the scoreboard was reset between quarters.
- The correct amount of CV should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up matches.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when ending a match in MyTEAM with Spanish commentary.
- The My Player theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is established.
- Fixed an issue where players 96 or higher would hang when the opposing team left an active Pro-Am Team Arena match.
- When you lose a walk-on match, you will return to the front of the walk-on building instead of the initial starting point in Neighborhood.
- Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now work for AI players in Pro-Am games.
- Fixed an issue in My GM / My LEAGUE where an operation that sent players back and forth to a team whose roster was full could cause one or more league players to disappear.