Ubisoft, Bethesda, Take-Two will also collaborate
No one has doubts that 2018 will be the year of Nintendo Switch and from the company they know it. They want to work with the best to bring the best to their new console. Nintendo wants to have the third parties close to continue growing and avoid what happened to Wii U that sinned from a short catalog.
“This year, Nitnendo Switch users can look forward to Nintendo-released games like Kirby Star Allies, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2 and the new game starring Yoshi. Fans can also expect continued support by publishers such as EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Capcom, SEGA, Take 2 and Bethesda, as well as a growing catalog of quality games from independent studios “
These are, according to Nintendo Life, the games to take into account of each franchise that could come to Switch. Of course no one would deny the arrival of any of them to the hybrid and success would be practically assured.
- EA – FIFA, Madden, Star Wars, Battlefield
- Activision – Call of Duty, Overwatch, Destiny
- Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy, Rayman, The Crew, Watch Dogs
- Capcom – Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Street Fighter
- SEGA – Sonic, Persona, Yakuza
- Take 2 – NBA, WWE, Mafia, BioShock, GTA (Rockstar), Red Dead (Rockstar)
- Bethesda – Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Dishonored, Evil Within
What is totally clear is that SEGA is working on a version of Valkyria Chronicles and Capcom on one of Megaman 11 for Switch.
What titles would you like to see come to Switch? Leave us your comment with the suggestions!