Mew’s masterwork research, known as All-in-One # 151, is the first research mission of this rank introduced in the world of Pokémon Go, and completing it allows you to capture a very rare example of Mew Shiny.
First, however, you need to complete the Pokémon Go Tour dedicated to Kanto. The fact is that you can only access this mission if you have purchased a ticket for the aforementioned Pokémon Go Tour, completing all the requests for the event.
After unlocking Mew’s masterwork quest, prepare to face a series of difficult challenges along the way to capture the Shiny form of Mew, the first Mythical Pokémon introduced in the world’s most famous saga!
In this page:
How Mew Search works in Pokémon Go
All-in-One # 151 is the first prodigious research mission released in Pokémon Go, and by completing it you can add a very rare shiny Mew to your Pokémon collection.
Masterwork Research Missions are designed to be much longer than the original Special Research Missions. As a result, All-in-One # 151 contains challenges that, depending on your trainer level and experience with Pokémon Go, could take up to several months to complete.
To unlock All-in-One # 151 you must first purchase a ticket for the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto, and then play Pokémon Go during the aforementioned event on Saturday, February 20.
This way you will have gained access to the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto Special Research mission. You will need to complete this long mission in its entirety to unlock All-in-One # 151. Thankfully, the special research dedicated to Kanto does not have an expiration date, so feel free to take your time to complete all of the targets.
Once the deed is done, the time will come to get on the trail of Mew shiny.
Since the prodigious quest All in One # 151 is also made up of very difficult tasks, it doesn’t have an expiration date just like Kanto’s quest.
All-in-One # 151: All the steps of the mission
Below you can find each step, challenge and reward related to the All-in-One mission # 151 din Pokémon Go. Remember: this mission is designed to take a significant amount of time to complete, so take your time and we recommend that you avoid any kind of rush.
This section contains spoilers, so if you’d rather live the experience with all the surprises, skip to the next section.
‘All-in-One # 151’ Step 1 of 4
- Kanto Platinum Medal – 51 Ultra Balls
- Send 151 gifts to friends – 1 Poffin snack
- Make 151 perfect throws – 1510 Stardust
Rewards: 5100 XP, 1 Premium Battle Pass and 1510 Stardust.
‘All-in-One # 151’ Step 2 of 4
- Catch a Pokémon for 30 consecutive days – 51 Ultra Balls
- Catch 151 different species of Pokémon Pokémon – 1 Ice Lure Module
- Catch 30 Pokémon of each of the following types: Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Flying, Fighting, Poison, Electric, Earth, Rock, Psychic, Frost, Beetle, Ghost, Steel, Dragon, Dark and Fairy – 151 XP for each set of 30 Pokémon
Rewards: 5100 XP, 1510 Stardust and 3 rare candies
‘All-in-One # 151’ Step 3 of 4
- Reach level 40 – 4000 Stardust
- Spin 151 Pokéstops – 3 Rocket radars
- Complete 151 Field Research – 3 Super Incubator
- Walk 151 km – 151 Ultra Balls
- Catch 1510 Pokémon – 1 Incense
Rewards: 1 Star Piece, 1 Lucky Egg and a Shiny Mew encounter
‘All-in-One # 151’ Step 4 of 4
- Get reward – 1510 Stardust
- Get reward – 5100 XP
- Get reward – 1510 Stardust
Rewards: 3 loaded MT, 20 Mew candies and a Shiny Mew T-Shirt
Tricks to complete the Shiny Mew quest
Below you can find some tips that will help you complete All-in-One # 151 in Pokémon Go:
- Always remember that this mission is designed to take a long time, so don’t feel pressured if you can’t complete a challenge yet. Instead, simply keep playing Pokémon Go until you reach the medal or Trainer level you need to progress.
- Remember to use Berries to make it easier to catch Pokémon.
- Special lure modules – such as Ice or Magnetic – attract a specific type of Pokémon, thus making it easier to find rare Pokémon types.
- If you’re having trouble getting Trophies for Perfect Throws, try searching for and catching Pokémon with large catching circles, such as Mr. Mime, which is much easier to get high ratings with.