Square Enix announced yesterday that a benchmark application and instructions are now available to help players optimize their PCs for the arrival of Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition on March 6.
The new installment of Final Fantasy will be compatible with resolutions 4K and 8K native, DOLBY ATMOS and mods.
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition It includes:
- The Insomnia City Ruins Bonus Map: The new Insomnia map will feature new missions and enemies like Cerberus and Omega. In addition, in this place it will also be possible to face the kings of yesteryear.
- Total control over the real ship: The world of Eos is expanded with the possibility of exploring the waters between Caem and Altissia. It will also be possible to fish from the boat and discover new species and recipes.
- An accessory to activate the new Arcane Spectral Chorus action: It will be possible to unleash powerful attacks by summoning the chorus. Once all the ancient weapons have been collected, an accessory will appear in an unknown place in the world that will allow you to access the Arcane Spectral Chorus.
- A new first person camera mode: To enjoy the game from Noctis’s perspective.
- More than a dozen downloadable content: Including weapons, vinyls for the Regalia and lots of items.
- All the contents of the season pass: GLADIOLUS EPISOD, PROMPT EPISOD, MULTIPLAYER: BROTHERS IN ARMS AND IGNIS EPISOD.
- Travel records: Consult the stories of the Cosmogony that you will find throughout the world of FINAL FANTASY XV. New local myths and legends will also appear on various sites. This way you can get more information about the world.
- Mission to obtain and improve the Regalia TYPE-D.
Here is a gallery with some screenshots of the game in which we can see the great graphic quality of the game.
|Minimal setup||Recommended configuration||4K HDR setup|
|OS||Windows® 7 SP1 / Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10 64-bit||Windows® 7 SP1 / Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10 64-bit||Windows® 10 64-bit Fall Creators Update|
|Processor||Intel® Core ™ i5-2500 (3.3GHz and higher)
AMD FX ™ -6100 (3.3GHz and above)
|Intel® Core ™ i7-3770 (3.4GHz and higher)
AMD FX ™ -8350 (4.0 GHz and above)
|Intel® Core ™ i7-7700 (3.6GHz and above)
AMD Ryzen ™ 5 1600X (3.6GHz and above)
|Graphic card||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050
AMD Radeon ™ R9 280
|NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM
Radeon ™ RX 480
|NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti|
|RAM||8 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|Resolution||720p||1080p||4K HDR (2160p)|
|Resolution and frames per second target||720p 30 FPS||1080p 30 FPS||4K (2160p) 30 FPS or 1440p 60 FPS|
|Free space on HDD / SSD||More than 100 GB||More than 155 GB|
|Sound card||DirectSound®, Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos sound card|
|Others||DVD-ROM, DVD-ROM drive *, mouse, keyboard, controller **
* A DVD-ROM drive (single sided / double layer) is required.
** The game is compatible with controllers, but it is not necessary to have one.
Do you have your PC ready for the arrival of Final Fantasy XV? You can access the optimization application through this link.