Square Enix lets you play Kingdom Hearts 3 in six German cities
Square Enix is touring Germany with Kingdom Hearts 3.
In a total of six German cities you have the opportunity to play the title and, with a little luck, win prizes, including an Xbox One X and a PlayStation 4 Pro.
“In addition, all players in the demo version will receive a free luminous key ring in the Kingdom Hearts 3 design in the respective GameStop branch,” it says. “Anyone who pre-orders the game from GameStop before its release (January 29, 2019) will receive an exclusive luminous yo-yo.”
When and where the Germany tour is hosted, you can read in the overview below. You can find more details here.
- January 24th to 26th – Berlin, Mall of Berlin
- January 28-29 – Hamburg, Europapassage
- January 31 to February 2 – Oberhausen, Centro
- February 4th to 5th – Stuttgart, Milaneo
- February 7th to 9th – Dresden, Altmarkt Galerie
- February 11th to 12th – Munich, PEP
Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 29th.
The game can be pre-ordered as Standard Edition and Deluxe Edition. (Amazon.de)
Order Kingdom Hearts 3 from Amazon