Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury Confirmed for Nintendo Switch – Pre-Order Now!
- The game will be released on February 12, 2021
- There is new content with Bowser’s Fury
Update from September 4, 2020: You can now pre-order the Switch version of the game on Amazon.
Original message from September 3, 2020: As previously speculated, Nintendo today announced Super Mario 3D World for Nintendo Switch.
You bring the original to Switch and add additional content to the game, which is suggested under the name Bowser’s Fury.
“As a revised version of Super Mario 3D World, this edition contains some game improvements – characters can run faster, for example, and climb higher with the super bell. Motion controls are now also supported!”
In addition, the game gets an online multiplayer mode.
The release of Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury is expected on February 12, 2021.
All of today’s Mario announcements from Nintendo:
- Super Mario Bros 35 is a new battle royale
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars brings Mario 64, Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy to the Switch
- Super Mario All-Stars: Four Classics Available From Today With Switch Online!
- Forget PS5 and Xbox Series X, here comes Game and Watch: Super Mario Bros.
- With Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Switch you drive through your apartment!
- Cat Mario and Cat Peach announced as amiibo