The Humble Bundle for Android 3 signs up
The guys over at Humble Bundle have put together another pack of indie games that we can buy for a very low price. The amount that we donate to the organization, we can determine ourselves and how we distribute it (you can give a part to a good cause, the original developers or to the people behind the bundle themselves) is also up to us. The special thing about this bundle, the Android 3 Bundle, is that all games you purchase can be played on a mobile platform. However, those who give more than 1 dollar will also receive the PC version of all titles. If you spend more than the average amount (which currently stands at $ 6.07), you will receive an additional title on top of the four other games.
The games included in the Android 3 Bundle are:
- Fieldrunners: a tower defense title in which you have to keep the enemy out of your base with an army of toy soldiers and towers.
- BIT. TRIP BEAT: Pong on drugs. As a pong bar on the left side of the screen, try to stop all projectiles coming from the right side and create a musical note with every touch to form a trippy tune that blends in perfectly with the equally trippy background.
- SpaceChem: creative puzzle game in which you have to form predetermined patterns by indicating various nodes on a grid through which your energy lines will run.
- Uplink: virtual hacking for dummies that quickly degenerates into an immensely complex puzzle game for which you will be allowed to use every gray cell you own.
- Spirits (the game that gets if you pay more than the average): Interesting puzzle / platformer in which you have to guide a series of souls through levels. You only have indirect control over the males which makes the game one Lemmings vibe. The graphic style of this title also deserves an honorable mention.
More than 54,000 people have already purchased the bundle and the bundle is even more just out. The promotion therefore promises to be a great success again. If you want to buy the bundle, click here. Finally, we have a video in which all games are included: