Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Episode 2 will be available tomorrow
Today, Ubisoft announced that the Episode 2 of Ghost recon breakpoint will be available tomorrow day March 24th. Its release coincides with Title Update 2.0, which will introduce the new mode Ghost experience, among many other improvements. The update will be available on the Xbox One family of devices (including Xbox One X), on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, and on Windows PC, as well as on UPLAY +, Ubisoft’s subscription service, and on Stadia, the Google’s next generation video game platform.
The Title update 2.0 is the largest I have received Ghost recon breakpoint to date, and includes:
- A new narrative adventure related to Episode 2, which will unfold over eight missions in which players will team up with Sam Fisher, the famous protagonist of the Splinter Cell saga. Together, they will have to uncover a plan to develop mind-controlled military drones, and prevent their construction in Auroa. This new adventure will place great importance on the elements of stealth, and will feature the voice of Michael Ironside in the cutscenes. In order to access this content, it will be necessary to have the Year One Pass or buy it separately, although all players will have free access to the first mission (and its rewards), and will be able to join cooperative games with friends who have purchased the adventure. In total, there will be ten new exclusive rewards for Splinter Cell themed missions available, which can be unlocked by players who have the Year One Pass or have purchased the full Adventure.
- Two new classes, available in PvE and PvP modes, with one week of exclusive access, starting tomorrow, March 24, for those who have the Year One Pass.
- The Echelon class focuses on stealth, allowing players to move silently to eliminate their enemies. His special ability, Vision sonar, detects enemies through obstacles and affects drones.
- The Engineer class allows players to deal more damage to drones. Grenade launchers are most effective with this class, and their special ability is the Defensive Drone, which attacks nearby enemies. It also has a class gadget, the Supply Drone, which provides allies with an extra magazine of ammo.
- Ghost Experience, a new free mode with tactical options that allow you to make Ghost Recon Breakpoint a more immersive and personalized experience. This mode offers players who wish to do so the ability to remove the team tier and use a more realistic loot system.
- PVP updates, including four new maps and a voting option for them.
The Title update 2.0 It also introduces several community-requested features such as the ability to choose camera position or BASE jump, new weapon and gear organization options, vehicles, respawn system enhancements, gun rack updates, and much more. .
In addition, if you are a new player, you can enjoy all the content of the Title update 2.0 During the free weekend of March 26-29 on the Xbox One family of devices (including Xbox One X), on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, and on Windows PC,
Over the next few months Ghost recon breakpoint you will continue to receive constant updates.