Here’s how to see images on WhatsApp without the sender knowing
This technique only works on the iPhone. So you will not be able to apply it on an Android device. (For Android tips, it’s further down in the article)
This is a very simple method which involves exporting the chat as an uploaded file along with any attached image.
- First, you need to open WhatsApp and make sure you’re in the main chat window (which displays a list of all your conversations).
- Then select the chat whose messages you want to view and click on the “More” option.
- Then tap on “Export chat”.
- The next step is to click on “Attach media content”.
- Finally, tap on “Save to Files”.
- This way you can choose where you want to save the exported chat and you will find the messages there, as well as the photos. So you can see them quietly without the person in question being aware.
Do you want to download audio or music from WhatsApp to your Android phone? In fact, there are 2 ways to save audio from whatsapp on android phones without using other apps.
Meanwhile, WhatsApp, being one of the most popular social instant messaging programs today, has a plethora of functions. It is designed to work on mobile devices like Android and iOS, but it can also be accessed from a PC. You can use a web version of the messenger on your PC as long as your mobile device is connected to the network when using the program.
Many users, for example, use it to exchange audio files, music and even voice notes. However, once WhatsApp audio recordings are backed up, users often find it difficult to recover them. Similar to the previous question, we get similar requests from other WhatsApp users.