In the Shadowlands, the world beyond the mortal realm, the souls of Azeroth A new purpose awaits them. Ascend, expiate your sins, be reborn, fight an eternal war or suffer an eternity of torment. For the millions of players of World of warcraft Around the world, the journey to fulfill your destiny in the afterlife begins today with the launch of Shadowlands. The eighth expansion for the globally acclaimed massively multiplayer online role-playing game by Blizzard Entertainment.
In World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance will face the mysteries of death. As they enter the realms beyond. On their journey they will forge a momentous pact with one of the four forces in control of the Shadowlands, the curiae. Whose supernatural power will help them face the forces of the Jailer, the malevolent entity that dominates the hopeless depths of the Maw. Players’ determination will be put to the test as they fight to save lost souls from the Jailer’s watchful eye and as they journey through the labyrinthine corridors of Torghast, Tower of the Damned. Where long-imprisoned horrors await them … and legendary rewards as well.
“Shadowlands takes WoW players to a part of the game universe they have never been to before and gives them the opportunity to chart the destiny of their characters in entirely new ways,” says J. Allen Brack, president of Blizzard Entertainment. Whether they are exploring each facet of the curia they have chosen or dedicating themselves to forging their legendary armor in the Tower of the Damned, we can’t wait for players to discover all the things that await them beyond the veil. ” .
The launch of Shadowlands It follows a series of changes to WoW designed to make it easier than ever to join in the fun for both new and veteran players. On the island at the Edge of Exile, newbies will encounter a fantastic introductory adventure. Where they will discover what it takes to be a champion of Azeroth and includes missions to test the abilities of their chosen class. Plus a two-boss mini-dungeon where you can practice the basics of group play. When they leave the island, they can continue in the game’s latest expansion, Battle for Azeroth. Where they will progress to level 50 as they prepare to enter the Shadowlands.
As with other expansions, players who want one of their newer or lower-level characters ready to cross the threshold of death right away can use the Shadowlands character boost that is included in the Heroic Edition and the Epic Edition of the expansion or can be purchased separately (as explained below).
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands content
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is packed with content and features that offer players new ways to discover and chart the destiny of their characters:
- Explore the afterlife of Warcraft. Discover the wonders and horrors that await the world beyond the veil. Ride through the colorful fields of Bastion, enter the gothic peaks of Revendreth, discover the crossroads of destiny in the Eternal City of Oribos, and much more.
- Pledge allegiance to a curia. Join one of the four curiae in the Shadowlands. Each has a unique campaign and characteristics, and will grant a wide range of powers to those who join its cause. Choose from the brave Kyrians of Bastion or the proud Venthyr of Revendreth, fight for the mighty Necromancers of Maldraxxus, or seek renewal with the wild Night Sylphs of Ardenweald.
- Ascend the Tower of the Damned. The most evil souls in all of existence are imprisoned in Torghast. An otherworldly prison run by the terrifying entity known as the Jailer. This is an ever-changing dungeon challenge that can be completed alone or in groups of up to five players. Where those who pass the tests will get materials to order legendary rune-etched gear of their choice.
- And more… Face the watchful gaze of the Jailer in the Maw, where the challenge grows more difficult as time goes by. Forge soul ties with key characters in your curia to share their signature powers, choose how to restore glory to the tabernacle of your curia… Shadowlands offers you something totally different from anything you’ve experienced in World of Warcraft.
Choose your path to the Shadowlands
Players who want to start the journey to the Shadowlands can pre-purchase the expansion for Windows and Mac today. World of Warcraft: Shadowlands It is available in different editions so that all players can have what they want:
- The Shadowlands Base Edition (€ 39.99, only the digital version). Formed only by the expansion, it offers a more basic starting point compared to previous expansions.
- Shadowlands Heroic Edition (€ 54.99, only the digital version). Includes the expansion, a character upgrade so new or lower-level characters are ready to enter the Shadowlands right away, and the Eternal Wyrm Mount. The latter includes access to a quest chain for players to obtain the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmog set.
- The Epic Edition of Shadowlands (€ 74.99, only the digital version). Includes all Heroic Edition content, the Vermizo Anima Pet, the Frozen Anima cosmetic effect for weapons, the Eternal Traveler’s Hearthstone (featuring a unique visual effect), and 30 days of game time.
For more information on World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, visit the following LINK.