Fortnite season 3 update 13.30: patch notes 13.30 with all the news
The 13.30 update of Fortnite Season 3 Chapter 2 is now available, the second major update of the season, which brings the game up to date with the challenges of the coming weeks and prepares the ground for one of the most anticipated novelties: cars.
The update 13.30 Fortnite Season 3 comes three weeks after the update 13.20, and as usual, comes loaded with new features , tweaks and fixes in all game modes (Battle Royale, Creative and save the world) as well as new items and of course, add the challenges of the next few weeks …
As is the norm, we do not expect there to be Fortnite 13.30 patch notes pertaining to Battle Royale mode, as Epic no longer publishes them (although they do for all other modes). But there is no problem: here we tell you all the news that the new patch includes and we will update as more news becomes known.
Of course, the download of today’s Fortnite update on Nintendo Switch will be slightly higher (make a hole in your storage if you have it petado), and everything seems to indicate that finally the cars, one of the great novelties announced at the beginning of the season, they will be available. But let’s not rush it, and let’s go with all the news of patch 13.30.
Fortnite Season 3 update 13.30: patch notes 13.30 with all the changes and news
Although there are no 13.30 patch notes for Fortnite Season 3 for the Battle Royale mode, we anticipate the main news of today’s Fortnite update . As in previous patches, there are files related to objects that will be activated soon, although the stars of this week are the cars …
BATTLE ROYALE: WHAT’S NEW IN UPDATE 13.20
Cars arrive at Battle Royale
The cars will be activated with this new Fortnite update , although it will not be immediately. At the moment, it seems that all the cars on the island have disappeared, as anticipated in the notes that Epic sends by email … Finally all the cars have disappeared, even those that are not going to be drivable. In any case, it is known that there will be models of different sizes, with capacity for more than one player, and different characteristics, from top speed to gasoline consumption (it will be one of the new objects). It is also known that we can shoot while we have a can of fuel, that when a player is run over, they will be shot …
New points of interest
Although they may not be available once the game is restored, information has been found in the files regarding new points of interest, such as an area where a spaceship has crashed, and perhaps the rumored Aquaman base. .. The water continues to recede on the map, and new points of interest will be accessible.
Team support is back
If you want to complete a challenge with the help of your friends, it is now possible again. This new feature is re-enabled starting with this update.
Improved interface in mobile version
Another improvement revolves around the interface of the mobile version, which now allows new options and adjustments to make the experience more to our liking thanks to the new tool to customize the HUD.
New cosmetic items
The usual leakers, such as Lucas7Yoshi, have already gutted the game update files and revealed many of the cosmetic contents of the new patch, such as the skins, pickaxes, hang gliding, dances and others that are coming to the game.
Fortnite cosmetic objects update 13.30
Other news: new types of fish, new punch cards, new type of trap …
A new summer pack will also arrive in the store with the objects that you can see in the image just above these lines. And of course small changes, novelties and adjustments have also been introduced in other areas. For example, two new types of fish have been added (mechanical and battle), new punch cards have been added, some specific to drive, the latest challenge of “make your umbrella”, as well as new milestones or a new trap, among other things.
- Eddies are active again
- XP bar is now displayed correctly during matches and level ups are displayed correctly
- Fixed Infinite Plasma Canister not being able to be picked up if another player dropped it while recharging
- Supply shipments can now be opened if they fall into The Authority
- Fixed slow hang glider speed after reopening in certain situations
- Floating circles not visible on platforms with low settings
- Removed the black rectangles that appeared behind the player when turning around in the storm
- Fixed glide where gliding around The Authority would not work properly
CREATIVE MODE: WHAT’S NEW IN THE 13.30 PATCH
- Fixed an issue that caused dropped items to stay on Featured Islands even though players returned to Central and then returned.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to respawn or watch the game start while they were respawning.
- Fixed a bug that caused Storm effects to stick on the screen if one of your circles ended outside of the minigame volume.
WEAPONS AND OBJECTS
- Fixed an issue where players could choose to respawn upside down.
- Fixed a bug that caused the cannon to destroy structures on islands whose settings prevented it from causing such damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Air Strike consumable to not properly bombard its target.
CREATIVE TOOLS AND PHONE
- Fixed an issue where selecting multiple items would remove them from their grid snap.
- Fixed an issue where taking a capture from the island would disable the jump and fly options.
- Fixed an issue where the blueprints on the Trap Device would flicker uncontrollably when placed.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple items to not stay resized when selecting multiple items.
- Fixed a bug that caused a device to be removed if its copy of the Quick Bar was selected when it had reached its maximum.
- Fixed a bug that caused some item icons to appear dark when copied from already placed items.
PREFABRICATED AND GALLERIES
- Fixed a bug that caused the Red Flower item in the Burning Sands Duplex to have too much health.
- Fixed a bug that caused some walls in Burning Sands Wall Gallery A to receive the wrong collected material.
- Fixed a bug where part of the Smoke Machine would not render from some perspectives.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Knepley Pawnshop sign to collide.
- Fixed a bug that caused mountains of tires to look abnormally large in the distance.
- Fixed a bug that caused various gallery pieces and El Yate prefabs to not display the proper textures.
- Fixed a bug that caused user-generated Arabic texts to not display correctly on some devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to move between adjacent damage volume devices to take no damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the beacon setting on the target device to not work.
- Fixed a bug where Sentinels and Creatures would not detect inactive players.
- Fixed a bug that caused the trigger device that set up object triggering to not record who dropped an object.
- Fixed an issue where the boloncho rope would return after reaching a certain distance even though it was tied.
SAVE THE WORLD : WHAT’S NEW IN THE 13.30 UPDATE
ADVENTURE TO THE NEXT LEVEL, COMMANDERS!
Available July 28 at 02:00 CEST, Adventures is the new save the world reset feature that allows Commanders to re-experience level and resource progression as they rise to the top of each new Season of Adventures. Each excursion will last an entire season and will take place in a seasonal zone with unique and new modifiers to tackle.
The first Adventure of the season will take place in the new Erial Estallado Adventure zone! When you enter this new location, the power level will change to a seasonal Adventure level , which will be unique to this area. When you get to this new area, the new Adventure level bar will be shown to you , where you can check your progression and the reward you will receive upon reaching the next level. Adventure level also determines your power and basic stats within the zone, so you don’t have to worry about survivors or research! Team up with other players to further improve your basic stats!
MISSIONS AND MODIFIERS OF THE ADVENTURE ZONE
Missions in the new Burst Wastes Adventure zone will unlock based on your seasonal Adventure level. You will gradually access more difficult locations as you level up. Play and complete missions and mission alerts in the Adventure zone to earn Adventure XP and level up! Each season the Season Adventure level will be reset and a new modifier will be introduced. There are a total of five Adventure zones that will alternate each year, each taking place in a different biome with its own modifier to give the gameplay a twist.
Modifiers will change each season and will put your gear to the test. The Blasted Wasteland Adventure zone modifier is the fearsome Rage meter. This modifier constantly absorbs your energy and can only be recovered when dealing weapon damage to enemies. To make things interesting, the Rage meter significantly reduces the cooldown of your abilities and increases their damage. Get full energy and unleash your skills!
ADVENTURE OBJECTS AND BACKPACK
Weapons cannot be crafted in Adventures , so it’s up to you to hone your skills to stock up on resources! Commanders will start with a set of starting weapons and must use whatever they find in the world to fight the Husks. In addition to collecting, there is a new way to get weapons in Adventures. Clip has done some major field repairs and fixed the vending machines ! Vending machines are found throughout the world and offer a wide range of weapons of high rarity that you can “buy” in exchange for resources that you have collected.
If the useful life of your equipment is at a minimum, go in search of the new repair benches . They are found in missions and are used to repair your weapons using materials that you have collected. Fear not, as your traps can continue to be crafted if you have the necessary materials. Crafting previous levels is the key!
Now that we mention manufacturing, let’s talk about inventory. As with the power level, the backpack is independent from the one you have in the main campaign, and will reset in each season of Adventures . This means that if you come across a vending machine, you won’t be able to use the inventory resources from the main campaign to buy a weapon. Also, items cannot be dropped in Adventures. To survive in Adventures, you depend on yourself and your progression. Trading prohibited!
In addition to increasing basic stats in the Adventure zone, the first 50 levels will grant you rewards for your collection, such as these three new types of rewards:
- Gun Coupons – Research weapons from past events in the Collection Book!
- Gameplay Advantage: Change the gameplay advantage of weapon schematics!
- Superchargers: Level up the schematics, heroes or survivors of your main campaign from 50 to 60.
Keep leveling up past 50 during each season to unlock an ADVANTAGED! bonus, evolution materials and more!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ERIAL EXPLODED!
NEW MISSIONS: “IMPOSTOR”
Search the newly discovered Burst Wasteland to find a true hero! Train Dennis to become a warrior in the new Blast Wastes Adventure area and unlock the base’s hamburger boss!
“Has anyone asked for a Dennis?” – Dennis
- Standard Perk: Burger Upgrade
- Eliminations have an 8% chance to drop a hamburger. Burgers grant 53 Base Health and 5 Energy every second for 3 seconds.
- Commander Perk: Burger Upgrade +
- Eliminations have a 15% chance to drop a hamburger. Burgers grant 85 Base Health and 8 Energy every second for 3 seconds.
Available in Deceiver Missions starting July 28 at 02:00 CEST!
PENNY BRIGADA BIRTHDAY
“Happy third birthday!” – Penny
- Standard benefit: One hot minute. Reduces the cooldown of Plasma Pulse by 18% .
- Commander Advantage: One Hot Minute +. Reduces the cooldown of Plasma Pulse by 42% .
Available in Explosive Husks missions starting July 25 at 02:00 CEST!
Warning: there will be no birthday llamas in 2020. The birthday llamas will return next year!
LAYERED STAR GOES ON!
On July 25 at 02:00, help Estrella in a cape to get to the radio station to broadcast her song of the summer. Gather your team, load up the truck, and Go! Curves are coming with this new mod to unlock Kylosaurus!
“Look at me! PUM, PUM, PUM! I’m a dinosaur!” – Kyle
- Standard Perk: Saurian Courage! Kinetic Overload heals for 2.125% of your maximum health.
- Commander Perk: Saurian Courage! +. Kinetic Overload heals for 6.375% of your maximum health.
Available in Cloaked Star Gear starting July 25 at 02:00 CEST!
“I bet this bacon you can’t spell pachycephalosaurus.” – Celtiño
- Standard Perk : Sauria Concentration. While the shield is depleted, it regenerates 4 energy per second.
- Commander Perk : Saurian Focus +. While the shield is depleted, it regenerates 12 energy per second.
Available in the On The Move Globetrotter mission starting July 25 at 02:00 CEST!
“I have more backbone than a spinosaurus.” – Moon
- Standard Perk : Saurian Claws . Adds 3% of current health to melee weapon damage.
- Commander Perk : Saurian Claws +. Adds 9% of current health to melee weapon damage.
Available in the Event Store starting July 25 at 02:00 CEST
GET READY FOR MORE CURVES ON THE ROAD NEXT WEEK!
QUINN GETS GOING FOR PART TWO!
On August 1 at 02:00 CEST, Quinn will return to the radio station to broadcast the second part of his song of the summer. Gather your team, load up the truck, and Go! Curves are coming with this second mod to unlock Fiona Snowy!
“Desmárcate the rest”. – Fiona
- Standard Advantage: Anatomy Lessons
- Increase the critical rating of swords, axes, and scythes by 15 .
- Commander Perk : Anatomy Lessons +
- Increase the critical rating of swords, axes, and scythes by 45 .
Available in Ongoing starting August 1 at 02:00 CEST!
“Get ready, dig and dust yourself off.” – Jess
- Standard Perk: Hit Cost . Increases the efficiency of heavy attacks from Anti-Material Charge by 28% .
- Commander Perk : Hit Cost +. Increases the efficiency of heavy attacks from Anti-Material Charge by 128%
Available in the Event Store starting August 1 at 02:00 CEST
These are all the news of patch 13.30 of Fortnite season 3 chapter 2, without a doubt, one of the most anticipated updates. If you need help with the game, remember that we have given you the solution to all the weekly challenges, including those of Aquaman …
We have also given you the solution to the challenges:
- Challenges of week 5 season 3
- Challenges of week 4 season 3
- Challenges of week 3 season 3
- Challenges of week 2 season 3
- Challenges of week 1 season 3
And those of Aquaman:
- Challenges Week 5 Aquaman
- Challenges Week 4 Aquaman
- Challenges Week 3 Aquaman
- Challenges Week 2 Aquaman
- Challenges Week 1 Aquaman
Do not hesitate to consult other guides such as the one that explains how to level up fast in Fortnite Season 3: best method and everything you need to know to earn more XP. We have also given you the solution to all the challenges of Fortnite season 3 and 12 secrets and details that the game does not tell you, better codes for July’s creative mode, among many other things. Remember that in our Fortnite guide you will find everything you need and without forgetting the best Creative mode maps (and the codes to access them).