15 straps for the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 that also work for the Mi Band 3.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is already on sale in Spain. The fourth generation of the Xiaomi activity bracelet was officially launched in our country just a few days ago with some notable differences compared to its predecessor.
However, it is still a wearable with a very good relationship between performance and price to know approximately our daily activity, which augurs a similar success to the previous ones. As each user has their style, it is interesting to be able to change the bands. In this sense, we have good news: a point in favor of the new wearable is that the straps of previous models are valid for it, so if we make the leap to the latest model, we can continue using them. In this buying guide we propose a selection of straps for the Mi Band 4 of different prices, designs and materials.
Plastic straps for Xiaomi Mi Band 4
The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is a wearable with a sporty spiritHowever, it serves to quantify the activity of the person who wears it. If we want to preserve that aesthetic, the thickness of compatible bracelets that we find in the market offer a sporty design and materials.
- Although the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is available in 5-color bands, we have the option of changing the pad (which is the core of the bracelet) and inserting it into a strap like this one from Migavan, made of silicone. It costs 11.99 euros and 15 units come, each one in one color.
- These bands for the Moretek Mi Band 4 (12.53 euros) are also monochrome, but this time with a translucent fluorine design in a pack with 5 colors. They are made of silicone and are suitable for wrists from 130mm to 210mm.
- This BDIG band (10.80 euros) combines the silicone for the strap with the part to crimp the Mi Band 4 in a zinc alloy, offering a sporty and casual style.
- With a style that is quite reminiscent of the Apple Watch special edition of Nike, this pack of 3 straps for the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 are made of silicone, with flexible adjustment and are available in several different colors. For 9.80 euros
- Also made of silicone are these compatible Moretek straps (9.99 euros), available in packs of 3 with a very striking patterned surface. Its length fits wrists with a length of 130mm to 210mm.
- The Anjoo (8.59 euros) are packs of 3 made of silicone available in various colors and prints with nail head closure and adjustable length from 5.8 to 7.8 inches.
- If you are looking for an original print, the Manyo straps (1.95 euros) are available in 16 different versions printed on silicone.
Metal straps for Xiaomi Mi Band 4
An alternative to give the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 a different appearance is by inserting it into a metal strap, achieving a different aesthetic that makes it more suitable for scenarios away from sport.
- The Coomir strap is made of stainless steel and available in rose gold, black and silver, it is light, resistant and with a sober aesthetic, giving the wearable an elegant appearance. From 8.82 euros
- Also in stainless steel, but this time with a fine mesh available in various colors, the Mijobs strap (11.80 euros) is adjusted by means of a sliding fork system.
- With fine stainless steel mesh available in 21 colors, the Wanfei strap (11.99 euros) is thin and with a robust and sliding clasp.
- The good thing about the Simpeak strap (11.98 euros) is that it is available in two sizes – small and large – which makes it suitable for wrists ranging from 5.5 to 8.1 inches in length, being able to choose the that best suits us so that we do not have too much leash. The closure is made of aluminum, its width is just over a centimeter and it is available in 9 colors
- BDIG bands (13.80 euros) are available in 7 colors and are made of stainless steel with a classic thick link design.
Leather straps for Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Also the Leather-type straps give the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 a more elegant look. In addition, it is not only the strap, but we can choose the design of the frame in which the wearable is crimped.
- With a synthetic leather band and the Mi Band frame in stainless steel, this strap from BDIG (11.80 euros) gives the Xiaomi wearable a more refined look.
- Geeric’s (€ 9.99) is an eco-leather band available in 4 colors that fits wrist lengths from 13.9 cm to 20.6 cm. It has a minimalist and elegant design.
- The XIHAMA strap (12.99 euros) is made of polyurethane that emulates leather and a bulky stainless steel frame available in 3 colors. It is light, adaptable and robust.