It begins, after an intense week of sales, on Black Friday. We have already compiled the best mobile deals, so now we are going to show you what they are the best deals on tablets, so that you have easier to find the best prices.
We have set the price cap at 349 euros, to ensure that all the tablets in the compilation are more than cheap. We have filtered both the big brands and some lesser known ones, but that offer quite competitive prices.
Huawei MediaPad M6– A beast from Huawei with spectacular sound. 279 euros Huawei asks for its M6, a device with the Huawei Mate 30 processor, 2K screen and a lot of ambition.
Huawei MediaPad T5: Huawei’s mid-range tablet, the MediaPad T5, drops from 229 euros to 159 euros, knockdown price for a recent tablet, with good screen and with a well-used design that will allow you to enjoy multimedia content.
- Huawei MatePad T10s: With 10.1 inches, a humble Kirin 710A and quad speakers, the MatePad T10s has dropped from € 199 to € 169, which is pretty low for a product. ideal for watching movies and consulting documents.
Huawei MatePad 10.4– One of the latest Huawei tablets, with a 10.4-inch screen and Google services included. The MatePad 10.4 is one of its most complete proposals, and it goes down from 319 euros to 219.99 euros.
Huawei MediaPad T3: the MediaPad T3 is Huawei’s entry-level tablet, with a Snapdragon 425 and intended primarily for basic use. It goes down from 159 euros to 122 euros. It is a very balanced tablet for its price, and it has Google services.
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite: another of Huawei’s cheap tablets, which goes down from 299 euros to 209 euros. For this price you get speakers with 3D sound, fast charging, 7,500mAh battery and a pretty neat design.
Huawei MatePad T8: with only 8 inches this tablet is one of the most compact of Huawei. It has Google services, a 5,100mAh battery, and works perfectly for basic use. Low to 98 euros in FNAC.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite: the little sister of the best Samsung tablet. The Tab S6 Lite is an alternative with Exynos 9611, screen of 10.1 inches, 64GB of internal storage, and Android 10 under the hood. From 449 euros it goes down to 349 euros, a very juicy offer for this great product.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A: With only one year of life, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A is a great alternative in the entry range. It has 8 inches, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory, with a price of only 119 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7: The 10.4-inch mid-range tablet can be purchased for 239 euros at Tuimeilibre. This tablet boasts Dolby Atmos sound, great battery and very good viewing angles. A mid-range tablet at a bargain price.
Lenovo Tab M7: With a MediaTek processor and a 7-inch screen, this small tablet perfectly fulfills for 84.99 euros. It is a very low price, to be able to enjoy a basic tablet without spending too much.
Lenovo IdeaPad Duet Chromebook: something different from what we are seeing in the compilation: a great convertible Chromebook with a touchscreen, so we have both tablet and “laptop”. A unique device that costs 329 euros at FNAC.
- Lenovo M10 FHD Plus: Small discount on this Lenovo tablet with a 10.3-inch screen and Helio P22T processor. For 198 euros you have a fairly complete mid-range tablet, with Full HD resolution.
- SPC Gravity: a good 10.1-inch tablet, with 64 GB of internal memory, eight-core processor and dual speakers, something unusual in such inexpensive devices. Low to 149 euros from 179 euros.
- SPC Gravity Max: SPC’s Gravity Max now costs just 99.99 euros. It has a 10.1-inch HD panel and a MediaTek processor, enough for everyday use.
- SPC Gravity Pro: also with a 10.1-inch panel, although with a somewhat more ambitious memory configuration, the SPC Gravity Pro drops to 139 euros.
TECLAST 11.6: Teclast is one of the tablet brands that most triumphs in terms of value for money. This model has a powerful Helio P70, USB C, 128 GB of ROM and 4 GB of RAM. Its screen is quite well used and 11.6 inches rank it as one of the largest on this compilation. It goes down to 219 euros for Black Friday.
Woxter X-200 Pro 10.1: an inexpensive tablet that goes down from 129 euros to 95 euros. It has a pretty generous 10.1-inch IPS screen, Android 9.0 Pie, and a MediaTek processor. A basic tablet to play multimedia without too many complications.
Amazon Tablet Fire HD 8: The 8-inch Amazon Fire HD drops from 99.99 euros to 69.99 euros. This tablet boasts 12 hours of autonomy, USB Type-C and come with all Amazon apps already pre-installed. In this device there is no Play Store, a point that you must take into account.
- Amazon Tablet Fire 7: the small model of the family, the 7-inch tablet from Amazon drops from 69.99 euros to 54.99 euros. This model will allow you to enjoy Netflix, Prime video and the basic applications for multimedia for a ridiculous price.
If you join Amazon Prime, you have a 30-day free trial (after 36 euros per year) to enjoy free fast shipping, priority accessory to offers, services such as Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading and unlimited photo storage. Also, if you are a student, becoming a Prime Student costs half and you have a 90-day trial.
You can also find the best Black Friday 2020 deals here.