Buzz Player 2.1.0.
Buzz Player is an application where the user can play all their multimedia files, which supports many different audio formats, video codecs, files and streaming protocols. BUZZ Player gives your iPad or iPhone the best performance with an intuitive user interface, advanced technology
which allows you to use the Buzz player easily and conveniently. BUZZ Player a multimedia application for your iPhone that will allow you to listen and watch your videos on your device through Wi-Fi. Like many of its features detailed at the bottom of this description, BUZZ Player is fully equipped to accept all standard file formats that you probably find unplayable on your computer. AVI, WMV, H.264, RealVideo and all MPEG are fully supported and not to mention sharp on the screen inside your iPhone, same goes for audio files, AAC, AC3, ALAC, AMR, DTS, FLAC and of course MP3, which we can guarantee you will call it an invaluable application, as this App is gold for anyone who likes to watch videos even listen to music through their iPhone. This application has enough potential, so much to be able to replace your favorite video equipment. Don’t miss this useful app for your device.
BUZZ Player can play almost anything, including:
- Packaging formats: 3GP, AVI, ASF, FLV, MKV (Matroska), MOV (QuickTime), MP4, NUT, Ogg, OGM, RealMedia, Bink, WMV, XVID, DIVX.
- Video formats: Cinepak, DV, H.263, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HuffYUV, Indeo, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2, RealVideo, Sorenson, Theora, WMV, Bink.
- Audio formats: AAC, AC3, ALAC, AMR, DTS, FLAC, Intel Music Coder, Audio Mono, MP3, Musepack, RealAudio, Reduce, Speex, Vorbis, WMA, Bink.
The quality of supported videos:
- Up to Full HD quality (1920 x 1080 pixels) for Quick Time media files (MP4, MOV, M4V, MPV).
- Up to DV quality (720 x 576 pixels) for multimedia files (flv, avi, wmv, avi, asf, DivX, XviD, DAT, VOB, MPG…)
- BUZZ Player supports almost all types of subtitles including srt, msi ssa, sub and embedded subtitle, it can also display almost languages like Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, English, French, Italian, German, Thai, Vietnamese, etc. .
- BUZZ Player also allows the user to change various settings of the subtitles: font color, font size, type, position, scroll time. Show subtitles on more than one line when necessary
- BUZZ Player supports various protocols: RTP, RTSP, HTTP, FTP, MMS, Netstream (MPST://), SMB, ffmpeg://, which allows the user to not only play media files from locally, but also play media files from remote servers and devices.
- User can use BUZZ Player to connect to their IP cameras and servers to play media from them.
- BUZZ Player has also built-in web browser allows user to play and copy files from Widows/Mac/Linux PC, remote Samba servers, FTP servers, Media server (UPnP) and Air Video server (SMB and FTP and UPnP & Air Video Server Compatibility).
- You can remember the username/password for the local network connection so that you don’t need to retype it the next time you open the local network
- BUZZ Player has a built-in Internet browser to surf the Internet, play, download media files and Zip download then unzip with your device.
- BUZZ Player, external display support (TV, projector or VGA monitor) via VGA, Component AV cable or Composite AV Cable, HDMI Cable
- BUZZ Player support Play Video Air Player.
- BUZZ Player can play multimedia files from external applications, such as mail, readers… (“Open in”).
- BUZZ Player, support url scheme that allow to call BUZZ Player from web browser on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
- Network connection through a cellular network (3G, GPRS…).
- Audio/Video/Subtitle Stream Program Selector: Allows you to select audio/video/subtitle streams from an audio/video file that have multiple embedded audio/video/subtitle streams.
More playback features:
- Fast forward, fast reverse, remember the playback position of files and media when it is time to stop and resume automatically at the next time, automatic balance of audio channels, to justify from left to right the audio channels and volume.
- Local files/folders management, easily and secretly: 3 level folders, rename, move, copy files/folders, password to open apps, open specific folders
- Sort files / folders: sort files, folders on the device or local network by name, date, file type, file size.
- Allows you to disable iTunes USB sharing to disable syncing the BUZZ player’s Documents folder on the device when necessary
What’s new in version 2.0.1?
- Fix some bugs.
- Some afp bugs and improve webdav servers: can’t remember afp play position, afp crash khi background wake up.
- Fixed Crash error, when performing some actions with the files/folders/playlist.
- Fixed Bugs that sometimes caused bad layout of the collapse table on the main screen.
- UPnP Server Unreproducible Error.