Contact us :
Thanks for your interest in SamaGame. For advertisers and publishers, Please contact us on our facebook page for fast answers.
SamaGame.com welcomes your comments, suggestions and feedback to help us enrich your experience.
For Copyright and DMCA request please contact us on our facebook page as soon as possible. We will quickly comply with your take down request, and put you on our list of sites never to excerpt from.
If you want us to be even more generous with links and credit let us know. If you feel your story has had too much excerpted, let us know. We will fix it rapidly.
Here at SamaGame , we value good content for our readers. In that spirit, we will often curate or excerpt content from top quality sources on the web.
The very internet itself was created on the foundation of linking, sharing, and recommending good content from other sources on the web. Curation means finding good, well-written, and highly relevant material for our readers.
By choosing content from your site, we are giving it our vote of approval. This not only means that we excerpt your content, we also give it our highest recommendation, and we encourage our readers to view your content on your website with a direct link back to your source material.
Our curation is designed to send our readers to your site so you get new visitors exposed to your top quality content.
We curated your content because it was outstanding in some way.
If you wish us not to curate content from your website, simply contact us, and request your story be taken down.
We will quickly comply with your take down request, and put you on our list of sites never to excerpt from.
Most publishers and websites are extremely happy to receive additional exposure and readership for their content as a result of our curation.
Most online publishers recognize the value of having their stories and articles:
- commented on
- linked to
- have new readers exposed to their articles
Social sharing of good content extends its reach, impact, traffic levels, and ultimately the profit of the original publisher’s website.
We are excerpting your content to inform our visitors, and to point then to the original source of the excerpt.
We want our readers to discover and visit your content, and your website. We want you to be more than pleased that we quoted, referenced or utilized your content.
“Fair Use” standards, practices, and legal decisions are still evolving online. We like to think our standards are a cut above the strictly legal interpretation of fair use.
We have higher standards than “Fair Use.” We strive for “elated Use.”
If you are not delighted to be excerpted and linked to by our site, just let us know. We will immediately correct the situation.
We excerpt your content the exact same way we hope others will curate our content.
If you like a story on our site, feel free to excerpt it as generously as you wish. In return please just give us clear credit, link back to the original page on our site, and some encouragement for interested readers to visit our original web page.
Take as much of our content as you think your readers will enjoy. Just link, credit, and encourage the reader to visit the original site.
- That is what we do.
- That is what built the internet.
- That is what social sharing is about.
- Everyone benefits with shared content following this policy.
Sharing and curation and excerpting standards are still evolving online. Our standards of may very well differ from yours.
If you want us to be even more generous with links and credit let us know. If you feel your story has had too much excerpted, let us know.
We will fix it rapidly.
Use our contact form if you have any queries about the policies outlined here.
We also publish user-generated content. We request our website users also follow these curation guidelines, but cannot police every single submission.
If you’re a copyright owner & would like material removed from our site, please read our DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) policy and take down procedure below.
SamaGame is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the SamaGame website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify SamaGame in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
In order to more easily facilitate the process we have provided a form for your use on our contact us page. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Alternatively, you may make a written notice via email, facsimile or postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit SamaGame to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow SamaGame to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.