Crysis Remastered: Update 1.4.0 improves the performance on the Switch.
- Update 1.4.0 for Crysis Remastered is now available
- Among other things, the performance should be improved
- The update also fixes a few problems
There is a new update to version 1.4.0 for the switch version of Crysis Remastered.
Among other things, this promises improvements in performance and in the audio sector.
In addition, the update fixes various problems in the game, for example with crashes, the Joy-Cons and other bugs.
Crysis Remastered – Version 1.4.0 Patch Notes
Here are the full patch notes for the new update:
- Improvements made to audio
- Improvements made to game performance
- Fixed multiple game crashes
- Fixed a bug where a huge alien structure was floating mid-air at the beach
- Fixed an issue that caused Gyroscope aiming to get stuck sometimes
- Fixed an issue where the audio synchronization during cutscenes was broken, after attaching / de-attaching joy-cons
- Fixed an issue that caused NPC faces to be too dark during several cutscenes
- Fixed an issue where some distant vegetation was glitching while using binoculars
- Fixed issues with Psycho’s mouth movements while other NPC speaks. (Recovery village)
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the carrier’s elevator could not be activated during the main objective (Fleet – Reckoning)
- Fixed sound attenuation issues working inside building, even when they have been destroyed
- Fixed a bug where corpses appeared dark after being thrown
- Fixed a bug where General Kyong teleported with graphical artifacts (Mine – Awakening)
- Fixed a bug where the HUD did not reload immediately after skipping the cutscene with General Kyong
- Fixed wrong timing of the video played during the videoconference cutscene (Rescue – Relic)
- Fixed an issue where broken glass would disappear, if player broke another glass (Exodus – Sphere)
- Fixed a bug where VOs and subtitles were missing during dialogues with Psycho (Reckoning-fleet)
If your console is connected to the Internet, it should download the update automatically, otherwise you can trigger it manually by pressing the plus button on the Crysis tile and looking for updates.
Most recently, Crysis Remastered was launched on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in the middle of the month, after it was already released for the Switch in July. At the launch, the game had to struggle with massive problems on the Xbox One X.
Source : Twitter Feeds