New details about the customization options for Cyberpunk have been revealed, including perks and cyberware options. These have been released via a German Night City Life. The perks range from Athletic, Crafting, and Engineering. The complete published list can be found below.
Cyberpunk 2077 is scheduled for November 19.
- Gladiator – reduces damage taken while blocking by 20%.
- Regeneration – slowly regenerates health in combat.
- Pack Mule – double carrying capacity.
- Invincible -increases maximum health by 10%.
- Super Hero Landing – reduces fall damage by 5%.
- Multi-tasker – lets you shoot while sprinting, sliding and jumping at the same time.
- Transporter – lets you shoot and sprint while carrying a body.
- Hard motherf***er – at the start of a fight, armor and resistance are increased by 20% for 10 seconds.
- Master Gunsmith – 5% chance of getting an additional prototype component as crafting material for every item made.
- R&D – the said skill that enables you to upgrade items to the legendary quality level.
- CrazyScience is a trait, a kind of master skill at the bottom of the talent tree, which increases the sales prices of your items by 25%.
- Michael Looter – you can loot scrap from drones, robots and mechs and have a 30% chance of finding weapon parts.
- blast shielding – reduces your explosion damage taken by 10%.
- Shrapnel – adds 20 additional damage to all previous garnet effects.
- Grenadier – make the explosion radius of grenades visible to you.
- Reverse engineering – lets you take off weapon mods.
- You can’t touch this – make yourself immune to the effects of your own grenades
- Mantis Blades – Probably the most famous cyberware in the game. The mighty blades protrude from V’s forearm and several fragments are available.
- bloodpump – Installed in the cardiovascular system slot. It activates at a certain point in time and improves healing.
- Micro rotors – Passive cyberware in the nervous system that improves movement speed and precision
- reflex tuners – are triggered cyberware that activates slow motion as soon as your health falls below a critical value.
- Gorilla hands – Logically installed in the hands and vastly improves your strength and melee strength. There are also several fragments here.
- Monowire – The cyberware that houses a fiber optic lasso in your arm that you can use to easily slice opponents in slices. The quickhack function via the Monowire is probably one of the fragments.
- Krenzikov – We first encountered this cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077 as a booster spray, but it also exists as an implant for your nervous system. The trigger activates a slow motion effect as soon as you have successfully avoided an enemy attack.
- Synlungs – Artificial lungs that are installed in the cardiovascular system and improve the regeneration of your endurance.