Merge Games is excited to confirm the release date for FORECLOSED, a narrative action adventure set in a cyberpunk world tinged with conspiracies, abuse of power and betrayal. EXPECTED will land on all digital stores (Steam, Nintendo eShop, Xbox Store, Stadia, Epic Games Store, and PlayStation Store) on August 12 for $19.99. Physical editions are available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X ($24.99) and Nintendo Switch ($29.99).
Most important features
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – FORECLOSED is a narrative action-adventure set in a Cyberpunk world filled with action, suspense and experimental augmentations.
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cutscenes is experienced in the stylistic framework of a graphic novel, so you really feel like a comic book hero.
- Compelling Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently REJECTED, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city’s Blockchain. He must now flee the city before his identity and implants are auctioned…
- Hi-Tech Combat – Customize your symbiotic gun with an assortment of customizations that can be swapped or even combined.
- Augmentation Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
Follow the story of Evan Kapnos in this sleek comic book style game as he unravels the conspiracy behind his identity lock. Who is responsible and why?
FORECLOSED combines the playability of video games with the streamlined visual aesthetic of comic books. Full-screen perspectives and comic panels blend seamlessly as you move through FORECLOSED’s cyberpunk city, revealing a gripping conspiracy story. Cutscenes are also interactive and switch smoothly between alternative gameplay styles.
EXPECTED to be one of Merge Games’ first releases on PS5, Stadia, Epic, and Xbox Series X/S, with beautiful 4K visuals and 60 frames per second. In addition, FORECLOSED also benefits from the PS5’s Dual Sense features!
The game will launch on August 12, 2021 on Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Epic, Stadia, and Nintendo Switch ($19.99).
Physical versions will be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X ($24.99) and Nintendo Switch ($29.99).