February in Pokémon Go is full of various activities and events, including two new types of events!
But let’s start one after the other… Anyone who meets Giovanni as part of Team Rocket’s Special Research since February 1 can catch and trade a new Legendary Crypto Pokémon. This month, it’s Raikou.
Additionally, as of February 1, there’s a new Pokémon in a Field Research Breakthrough. Until March 1 at 10 p.m. you can get Fleknoil, which is making its in-game debut. At the same time, you get additional bonus candies when you catch Fleknoil.
It continues this week with a new raid boss. Starting tomorrow, Tuesday at 10 p.m., Boreos will appear in five-star raids and will stay until February 25 at 10 p.m. This Pokémon is also making its debut in the game.
This is followed by an “event celebrating the Sinnoh region” which takes place from February 7 at 8:00 am local time to February 10 at 10:00 am local time. Meanwhile, Sinnoh Pokémon appear more often in the wild.
Likewise, only Sinnoh Pokémon hatch on the 7 km of eggs you receive during the period, including Knospi, Wadribie, Bronzel, Kaumalat, Riolu, Hippopotas, and Mantirps. There is also some field research specific to Sinnoh and I hope you find a dazzling Riolu or Hippopotas.
From February 14 at 8 a.m. local time to February 17 at 10 a.m. local time, the Valentine’s Day event will once again take place, with pink Pokémon appearing more often in the wild, in raid battles. , field research and eggs.
The Pokémon Ohrdoch and Mamolida make their debut in the game, but Niantic describes them as “rare.” The lure modules work for six hours during the event, there are twice as many candy catches and with luck you can hatch dazzling fun or catch dazzling chaneira in the wild.
On February 15, there will also be a raid day with shuffle from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. He appears in four-star raids and dominates Bodyslam’s attack. You can get up to five additional Raid Passes for free and experience a shimmering rework.
Friendship Weekend continues from February 21 at 8 a.m. local time to February 24 at 10 a.m.
During this time, the friendship level increases faster, there are double exchange candies, the amount of stardust required for an exchange is halved, you can open up to 40 gifts per day and collect up to 20 coins to send.
Finally, Niantic is testing two new types of events in February.
On the one hand, it would be the “Pokémon Spotlight Hour”. For an hour, a surprise Pokemon spawns more often in the wild. The first Pokémon Spotlight Hour is tomorrow, Tuesday, February 4, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. local time.
And then there is the “miracle bonus hour”. There is a “mystery bonus” for one hour. The first hour of the miracle bonus takes place on Thursday February 6 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. local time.
Other Pokémon Go tips:
- All the information on the next community day on Pokémon Go
- Pokémon Go Battle League Explains: Ranks, Rewards, Seasons & How You Fight
- Pokémon Go: all memories in a list and how they work
- Pokemon Go: best Heatran counterattacks, weaknesses and attacks explained
- Pokémon Go: Tips & Counterattacks for Fighting Giovanni, Rewards & Legendary Pokémon Crypto Explained
- Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to beat Rocket Boss Sierra
- Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to defeat Rocket Boss Cliff
- Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to defeat the Rocket Arlo boss
- Pokémon Go: Map and list of all regional Pokémon – where you can catch Jiutesto, Karadonis, Mérou, Maracamba, Symvolara and everyone else
- Pokémon Go: defeating Regigigas in EX raids – All information for the fight
- Pokémon Go: Shiny List and All Shiny Pokémon at a Glance
- Pokémon Go: Develop Eevee – with names for the 4th generation
Source: Twitter Feeds