FIFA 21 – best young prospects: the best youngsters in career mode and the hidden gems with the greatest potential.
The young FIFA 21 promises with greater potential they are slightly different. Instead of having a list of players of a certain age with the highest potential score, this year we have compiled the players with the highest potential simply. That is, those who have the best chance to improve, rather than the highest score they could achieve. That is, they are the authentic hidden gems, which is exactly what you should be looking for if you want to get the best young players of FIFA 21 in career mode one more year.
We also have some tips for picking the players who stand out the most from the list, so read on to the end.
On this page you will find:
FIFA 21 – young promises with potential: list of the best young players
These are the top 20 up-and-coming youngsters in FIFA 21, including the highest-scoring players with improvement potential of at least 20 points.
That means this list includes some obvious players: Mbappé, Sancho, Havertz and company already have a name on the international scene. Here you will find the best young players without discussion: if you want the best young center-back or the future best forward in the world you will have to check this list.
This list is ordered by maximum overall score and not by maximum possible growth.
FIFA 21 – young promises with potential: list of the best young players in Career mode
|one||Kylian Mbappé||Paris Saint Germain||DC||90||95||5|
|2||Jadon sancho||Borussia Dortmund||MD||87||93||6|
|4||Joao Felix||Atletico de Madrid||SD||81||93||12|
|5||Vinícius Jr.||Real Madrid||NO||80||93||13|
|7||Erling haaland||Borussia Dortmund||DC||84||92||8|
|8||Matthhijs de Ligt||Piedmont Football||DFC||85||92||7|
|9||Gianluigi Donnarumma||AC Milan||PT||85||92||7|
|eleven||Marcus rashford||Manchester United||ME||85||91||6|
|12||Francisco Trincao||FC Barcelona||ED||78||91||13|
|13||Sandro tonali||AC Milan||DCM||77||91||14|
|14||Frenkie de Jong||FC Barcelona||MC||85||90||5|
|fifteen||Dayot upamecano||RB Leipzig||DFC||79||90||eleven|
|16||Federico Valverde||Real Madrid||MC||83||90||7|
|17||Mikel Oyarzabal||Real society||NO||84||90||6|
|19||Ansu fati||FC Barcelona||NO||76||90||14|
|twenty||Alphonso davies||Bayern Munich||AT THE||81||89||8|
FIFA 21 – young promises with potential: list of the best players with the most potential to improve
This is the list of the 20 best young promises of FIFA 21, this time considered the highest scoring players with a minimum improvement of at least 20 points.
That means there are no obvious options like Mbappé or Greenwood, as while they are certainly promising youngsters, they won’t improve as much as the players on this list. In other words, these are the true hidden gems of FIFA 21.
We have sorted this table by the highest overall score first, rather than by the highest possible improvement.
FIFA 21 – potential young promises: the best young players and the hidden gems
|Position||Name||Club||Position||Punt. current||Punt. potential||Total growth|
|one||Rayan Cherki||Lyon olympic||MCO||67||88||twenty-one|
|2||Florian Wirtz||Bayer 04 Leverkusen||MCO||68||88||twenty|
|3||Luca network||Hertha BSC||AT THE||63||86||2. 3|
|4||Sebastiano Esposito||Inter Milan||DC||66||86||twenty|
|5||Aster vranckx||KV Mechelen||MC||66||86||twenty|
|6||Omar rekik||Hertha BSC||DFC||63||85||22|
|7||Karamoko Dembele||Glasgow Celtic||ED||64||85||twenty-one|
|8||Yusuf Demir||Vienna Rapid||ED||64||85||twenty-one|
|13||Arvin appiah||UD Almeria||ME||64||84||twenty|
|fifteen||Malachi Fagan-Walcott||Tottenham Hotspur||DFC||60||83||2. 3|
|16||Dennis Cirkin||Tottenham Hotspur||AT THE||61||83||22|
|17||Lucas knight||LOSC Lille||FOR||61||83||22|
|18||Paul fog||FSV Mainz 05||ED||62||83||twenty-one|
|19||Timothée Pembélé||Paris Saint Germain||LD||63||83||twenty|
|twenty||Jarrad Branthwaite||Everton||DFC||59||82||2. 3|
|twenty-one||Eugenio Pizzuto||LOSC Lille||DCM||59||82||2. 3|
|22||Ricky-Jade Jones||Peterborough United||DC||59||82||2. 3|
|2. 3||Kays Ruiz-Atil||Paris Saint Germain||MC||60||82||22|
|24||Tommy doyle||Manchester City||MC||60||82||22|
|25||Juan Manuel Cuesta||Independent from Medellin||ME||60||82||22|
|27||J’Neil Bennett||Tottenham Hotspur||ME||61||82||twenty-one|
|28||Indiana Vassilev||Aston Villa||NO||61||82||twenty-one|
|29||David ayala||La Plata students||DCM||61||82||twenty-one|
|30||Jacob Italian||Borussia Monchengladbach||ME||61||82||twenty-one|
|31||Armel Balla-Kotchap||VfL Bochum||DFC||62||82||twenty|
|32||Santiago Gimenez||Blue Cross||DC||62||82||twenty|
|33||Danny Leyva||Seattle Sounders||MC||56||81||25|
|3. 4||Lilian egloff||VfB Stuttgart||MCO||59||81||22|
|35||Daniel Hoyo-Kowalski||Wisla Krakow||DFC||59||81||22|
|36||Ivan Martinez||CA Health||FOR||60||81||twenty-one|
|37||Harry white||Tottenham Hotspur||DCM||60||81||twenty-one|
|39||Cody drameh||Leeds United||LD||61||81||twenty|
|40||Victor guzman||Club Tijuana||DFC||61||81||twenty|
|41||Malik Tillman||Bavaria Munchen II||DC||61||81||twenty|
|42||Joe gelhardt||Leeds United||DC||61||81||twenty|
|43||Santiago Cartagena||Montevideo National||DCM||61||81||twenty|
|44||Melayro Bogarde||TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||DFC||58||80||22|
|Four. Five||Folarin Balogun||Arsenal||DC||60||80||twenty|
|46||Jamie bowden||Tottenham Hotspur||DCM||60||80||twenty|
|47||Becir Omeragic||FC Zurich||DFC||60||80||twenty|
|48||Daishawn Redan||FC Gronigen||DC||60||80||twenty|
|fifty||Xavier Amaechi||Hamburger SV||ED||60||80||twenty|
|51||Marvin sighed||AS Saint-Etienne||DFC||60||80||twenty|
The new season of FIFA 21 begins! We are going to help you create the ideal team with our guides: discover the 100 best players in FIFA 21, the best young promises and hidden gems with potential, the best goalkeepers – the best goalkeepers (POR) in FIFA, the best defenders (CB , LI, LD, CAI and CAD) of FIFA, the best midfielders (CAM, CDM and CM) of FIFA, the best wingers (LW, ED, IM and MD) of FIFA and the best forwards (CD and SD) of FIFA . We also have guides on how it works and how to upload player and team chemistry in FUT and the best chemistry styles for each position.
Based on the list above, there are a couple of things that are important to consider when chasing your next star, which are just as true in FIFA 21 as they are in previous installments.
- First of all, we explain how we have developed this list: EA Sports has chosen to launch a list of the players with the highest potential instead of a list of the players with the highest score under a certain age as in other installments. This means that there are young players available in career mode with better high scores than these (Mbappé, Sancho, Foden, Cammavinga or Greenwood for example), but they are not on this list because they will only improve 5 or 10 points, such as Sancho, That will go from the 80s to the 90s.
- Of all the players selected, the player with the most potential is Danny Leyva of the Seattle Sounders, who could increase his score as much as 25 points, from 56 to 81.
- Remember that age is an important factor. Even if they are younger, lower-scoring players like Leyva can get you for a better price. If you can buy more developed players you will have a safer and faster bet; You may never see the full potential of a 17-year-old.
- For longer games, we recommend players to start with scores between 50 and 60, which will cost less. Jarrad Branthwaite, Ricky-Jade Jones and Eugenio Pizzuto are good options for long-term games and will be resold at a good price.
- For bigger hits (in addition to the better known young and older players), you should look to players like Rayan Cherki and Florian Wertz.
- As always, be flexible with your positions. This is advice for all of FIFA 21 actually, but don’t forget that many times players will have skills that allow you to put them in more than one position, so the most important thing is to look at their technical attributes.
- To find a bargain, think about the size of the club you are buying from: do you think Liverpool will get rid of their best young promise faster than KV Mechelen from Belgium or Tijuana from Mexico?