FIFA 21 is about to arrive (already available for those with EA Access and Origin Access), and as usual EA Sports will make available for players of FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (FUT), the new edition of the Web App which allows you to manage your squad as you would from your console or PC game menu, from any internet browser. Most importantly, the Web App allows you to unlock the market ahead of time, start shopping and receive free packages before the game launches, so you can go full-throttle in FUT as soon as you receive your copy.
FIFA 21 is released for everyone on October 9, but can already be accessed now with Origin or EA Access, or from October 6 by buying the Champions and Ultimate Editions.
Like every year, you will be able to access the Web App to manage your club and get other benefits even before you own the game. On this page we will explain how to do it.
FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (FUT 21) Web App – When will it be available? And how to log in?
But what many are waiting for is the release of the Web App, a PC application that allows you to access your club and the FIFA Ultimate Team market.
On September 30, the Web App passed the baton from FUT 20 to FUT 21. The Web App for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team is available now.
How to access the Web App in advance?
- Having created a FUT Club before August 1, 2020.
- Be in possession of a valid FUT 20 account
- Not having received penalties, suspensions or bans on your account
Like every year, the Web App, together with the Companion App, will allow you to manage your club without accessing the game, in particular the following functions are crucial:
- Squad and club management
- Market and trading (only with previous accounts)
- Daily and weekly and seasonal goals
- Squad Creation Challenges (SCR or SBC)
- Share your squad
- Receive promo packs with daily access
- NEW! – STADIUM EDITOR
First of all, you will be able to manage every management aspect of your team (you will be able to do everything that is possible to do from the game, except play the games, and in addition it offers several advantages that we are going to illustrate on this page.
If you haven’t had early access, you can still use the app after you’ve bought your copy of FIFA 21 and created your account.
Q: Can I access the Web App early if I have a valid FUT 20 account but want to switch consoles?
A: No. If you switch consoles you will be able to access the Web App only after starting FUT 21 from the new console.
Have you pre-ordered FIFA 21? There are several editions and versions of FIFA 21. And those who buy on PS4 and Xbox One will be able to upgrade to PS5 or Xbox Series for free. Here is a series of offers:
FIFA 20 Standard Edition – Release date: October 9, 2020:
- Pre-order FIFA 21 Standard Edition PS4
- Buy FIFA 21 Standard Edition Xbox One
- Buy FIFA 21 Standard Edition PC
- Comppra FIFA 21 Legacy Edition Nintendo Switch
The Champions Edition will instead be available three days before, or from 6 October:
- Book FIFA 21Champions Edition PS4
- Pre-order FIFA 21 Champions Edition Xbox One
Finally, the Ultimate Edition will be available on 6 October 2020:
- Pre-order FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition for PS4
- Pre-order FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One
FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (FUT) Web App – Daily Rewards
For a limited time, until October 9th, EA Sports offers you daily rewards for accessing the Web App. They are random and even something quite rare may happen to you.
Redeeming these packs is very important to get you off to a good start with FUT. In this mode, in fact, the credits generate credits, and if you stay at zero you will not be able to do anything, the contracts will expire, and you will not have credits to buy extensions or other players, in short you will find yourself in difficulty. You will therefore understand that it is very important to grab these packages to find valuable items to sell in the transfer market, in order to start with a good budget.
We have estimated that an initial credit of between 10,000 and 20,000 credits will allow you to build a fairly competitive team.
FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (FUT) Web App – Best tricks to get started and quick ways to accumulate credits
Play on the Market: if you have a lot of time available, know that this topic is a lot covered by Youtubers and specialized blogs. Everyone has their own theory or best method on how to earn credits easily on the FUT Transfer Market, a bit like the stock market. Finding great deals and players at a much lower market price than usual is quite simple. There are currently around 2 million players in the market, during peak hours, so there’s no shortage of supply. As usual, the best advice is to buy at the most unlikely hours (late at night or early morning), and sell at peak times (from late afternoon to after dinner).
TRICK: ALWAYS CONSULT FUTBIN TO KNOW THE VALUE OF THE PLAYERS YOU INTEND TO BUY AND SELL, THEY ROCK A LOT OF HOURS!
FIFA 21 Ultimate Team – how to best start setting up your squad
FIFA 21 – How to earn credits through SBCs or SBCs (Squad Creation Challenges) available at launch:
FIFA 21 Ultimate Team – the best ways to earn credits with the Web App:
Are you short of money? No problem! This guide below will give you a tip on how to create a competitive squad without funds.
Transfer Market: Earn 10K to 100k credits with it sniping
If you love the management aspect of FIFA 21 FUT, much more than playing the games themselves, this method is for you. It will allow you to accumulate a good number of credits in a relatively short time.
- Find a player that is highly sought after, but cheap enough to afford it with your meager starting resources. You can find your way around Premier League players or La Liga players. Choose a player whose role is often poorly covered, as a defensive midfielder or full-back, remember you have to look for a player whose demand exceeds supply.
- Be aware of its average offer, just follow a few auctions by putting its name as a search and you will have an idea in a few minutes.
- Start placing bids. Remember to profit from every purchase (at least one or two thousand credits at a time). It will be advisable to move to the third page, in order to be the first to bid (a buyer who has the same intentions as you will move towards cards without offers, if he already finds an offer placed by you). This means that you will have to place a large number of bids, as many will be outbid. If you don’t have much time, in the meantime, do something else, play games, or go to school or work. On return, check the results of the auctions.
- On average, you will conclude between 10 and 30% of the bids placed. Once you get the cards, sell, sell, sell. The more money you make, the more you can accumulate. And then you can move on to higher tier players and repeat the same procedure, earning a lot more with each transaction.
Come back in a few days because we will update this page as soon as the Web App is available …
Source : Reddit