Final Fantasy XIV Online: New Trailer and January 10 Release Date Revealed.
During today’s Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast, SQUARE ENIX® revealed that FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online’s Patch 6.3: “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble” will be released on Tuesday, January 10, 2023.
A new trailer gives players a glimpse of what to expect when Patch 6.3 releases, including new activities such as new main scenario missions, an alliance raid, trial, and more.
Additionally, updates to Patch 6.35 have been announced, including a new set of daily tribal quests and the next stage in the Hildibrand saga.
More details on Patch 6.3 content below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – In the darkness of the Thirteenth, the Warrior of Light finds an unexpected ally in the half-voidsent woman named Zero, who temporarily returns with him to the Source. After recovering from their recent trials, they prepare to continue their search for Azdaja. But then an unforeseen threat blocks their path…
- New side missions – Continue with Tataru’s Grand Endeavor and the Tales of Newfound Adventure.
- New trail for 8 players – A new challenge on Normal and Extreme difficulty levels.
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal) – As always, the fake commander craves tales of mortal silliness. In an effort to please him, you recall your frantic encounter with the eikon Sophia. When this memory is brought to life, you find yourself face to face with the Goddess once again, and you must do everything you can to survive…
- New Alliance Raid for 24 players – Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne.
- New Ultimate Raid (Patch 6.31) – The latest Ultimate Raid releases two weeks after Patch 6.3 and pits you against a terrifying version of Omega.
- New dungeon – Lapis Manalis – Your quest for the voidsent takes you to an abandoned village in the mountains of Garlemald where Garleans once practiced the reaper arts. But what awaits you in the heart of the mountain?
- Support updates – Support will be added for the remaining Heavensward™ main scenario dungeons (The Great Gubal Library, The Aetherochemical Research Facility, The Antitower, Sohr Khai, Xelphatol, and Baelsar’s Wall) to be completed with a group of NPC teammates.
- Island Sanctuary updates – Various quality-of-life improvements, new ranks, crops, animals and more.
- Gold Saucer updates – Added new Leap of Faith map.
- Various other updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer modifications, a new Crystalline Conflict pvp arena, new custom deliveries and more.
In addition, Patch 6.35 will provide the following updates:
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – New daily quests for Disciples of the Hand.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – The highly anticipated successor to the Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High.
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- Manderville Weapons update.
Players can also celebrate the Starlight Celebration in-game seasonal event until December 31 and go on an adventure to earn seasonal items, including a new mount, the Starlight Steed. In addition, players can celebrate the arrival of the new year with the annual Heavensturn in-game seasonal event that runs from January 1 to 16 and also brings exciting rewards.
Finally, players on the North American data centers can now use the four new worlds that were launched at the new logical data center, called “Dynamis”. This addition was launched on November 1 and aims to avoid delays during peak periods as the number of players continues to grow. More details will be available soon via the Lodestone: https://sqex.to/Ro9we
With over 27 million registered players, there’s never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from the A Realm Reborn and Heavensward™ expansions (and updates through Patch 3.56), in addition to an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and narrative experiences that add up to the equivalent of two full-length FINAL FANTASY titles, with no play time restrictions. More information is available here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial
New players looking to begin their adventures in the realm of Eorzea can take advantage of the seven-part FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Guide series on YouTube. These videos follow the journey of Kaz and his mentor Mayra, who guide him on his first steps in Eorzea. More information about the series can be found here: https://sqex.to/8q2Pq