FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE Patch 6.3 Releases January 10, 2023 – New Trailer Released.
Square Enix announced today during the Producer’s Letter LIVE that Patch 6.3 “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble” will be released for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online on Tuesday, January 10, 2023.
A new trailer also gave players an exclusive look at what to expect with the release of Patch 6.3. It introduced new game content, including the continuation of the main scenario, an alliance raid, a trial and much more. In addition, the planned content for patch 6.35 was highlighted, including a new set of daily repeatable tribal quests and the next chapter in the storied history of Hildibrand.
The trailer can be seen here:
More details about patch 6.3 are given below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – In the darkness of the thirteenth splinter world, the demi-creature Zero turns out to be an unexpected companion of the warrior of light. She returns to the Origin with the group to heal the wounds of past adventures, and together they prepare to continue the search for Azdaja. But an unforeseen threat blocks their way…
- New side quests – Tataru’s prosperity manufactory will continue to expand and there will be new adventures to discover.
- New Trial for eight players – A new challenge in normal and extremely hard difficulty.
- New Dream Trial “Sophia” – As always, Grandmaster Reineke thirsts for tales of death-defying exploits. In order to fulfill his desire, memories of a frenetic encounter with the primae Sophia take shape. New life is breathed into the encounter with the deity, and this time, too, it is a struggle of life and death.
- New 24-player Alliance Raid – “Myths of Eorzea (Part 2) – In the Realm of the Gods: Euphrosyne”.
- New Fatal Raid (Patch 6.31) – Released two weeks after Patch 6.3, the latest Fatal Battle features a terrifying take on Omega.
- New Dungeon – “Lapis Manalis” – The hunt for Void Emissaries leads the group to an abandoned village in the mountains of Garlemald, where Garlear once mastered the arts of the reapers. But what will be waiting for them deep in the heart of the mountain?
- Content Helper – The Content Helper is completed with the remaining main scenario dungeons for Heavensward™ (The Great Gubal Library, Aetherochemical Research Laboratory, Anti-Tower, Sohr Khai, Xelphatol, and Baelsar Wall) for completion with the help of a group of NPC allies .
- Island Paradise Updates – Various game improvements, new ranks, crops, animals and more…
- Gold Saucer Updates – Added a new Kaktor Climbing Wall Gekraxel map.
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a new PvP arena for Crystalline Conflict, new wish deliveries and more.
Patch 6.35 also includes the following updates:
- New Tribal People Quests: The Loporrit – New daily quests for artisans.
- Deep Vault: Eureka Orthos – The long-awaited sequel to “Palace of the Dead” and “Heaven’s Pillar”.
- Hildibrand’s cases
- Manderville weapon updates
The stream can be viewed on Twitch.tv.
Players will also be able to celebrate the in-game Starlight Festival festive event until December 31st. An adventure awaits that beckons with festive items, including a new mount, the Starlight Bolt. Finally, with the start of a new year, players can tackle the annual in-game seasonal event of Heaven’s Turn. It will be playable from January 1st to January 16th and this event also has fun rewards to collect.
Players in the North American data centers can now take advantage of the four new worlds that have appeared along with the new logical data center “Dynamis”. This expansion happened on November 1st and will provide further relief during peak hours to accommodate the ever-growing player base. Further additions are planned for the future. More details can be found on the Lodestone.
This is the perfect time for newcomers to begin their adventure in the critically acclaimed story of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, which has more than 27 million total registered players. The free trial now includes all A Realm Reborn content, the entire Heavensward expansion (and updates up to patch 3.56), plus one additional playable race (Au Ra) and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial users can look forward to hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and storytelling equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY games, with no time limits. More information is available on the website.
Newcomers who want to catch up can check out the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Beginner’s Guide. This seven-part video series provides new players with tips and tricks to give them the best start to their adventure. The YouTube video series follows the journey of new player Kaz and his mentor Mayra as he takes his first steps into Eorzea. The video series can be viewed online.
More information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker can be found on the official website.