Looking for Emplacements Fortnite Rubber Ducky is one of the Week 3 Weekly Challenges.
If you are looking for the Fortnite ducks you will get extra XP that you can use to get Season 4 rewards. Remember you need a Battle Pass to start this challenge.
Are you still a newcomer to Fortnite? So be sure to check out our extensive collection of Fortnite tips and tricks. They will definitely give you a quick first Victory Royale!
How do Fortnite Rubber Duckies work?
For the Fortnite Week 3 challenges, you will have the following task:
- Search for Rubber Ducks (10 total, 5 Battle Stars)
(Another challenge is to find the location of the Salty Springs Treasure Map.)
Rubber ducks are spread all over the map. When you get up and press the right button, you pick up the Rubber Ducky.
Much like the Gnomes from the previous season, the Duckies make a noise (squeal) when you approach them. This makes it much easier to find them all.
Another good clue is that almost all of the Rubber Ducky locations are near water. So look near lakes and swamps, but also check tubs and showers.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 has started. This of course means a new Fortnite Season 3 Battle Pass and new challenges such as finding the safe and key card for Catty Corner and the Gnomes in Homely Hills in week 1. For a look at everything we know , you can also visit our article about Fortnite Season 3 preview with all challenges.
All Fortnite Rubber Duckies locations
Rubber Duckies are not visible from the air and they are often located in dark places that you normally don’t come to.
You need to find ten and these are the rubber ducks we have already found:
1) North of Moisty Mire you’ll find a hut in the swamp. You will find the Rubber Ducky near the pier:
2) Next to the pier northwest of Loot Lake you will find the following Rubber Ducky:
3) Next to the waterfall south of Loot Lake is a Rubber Ducky:
4) Northwest of Retail Row you’ll find a dilapidated house. Go to the downstairs bathroom (through the front door and to the right) and grab the Rubber Ducky in the tub:
5) Southeast of Lonely Lodge, you’ll find a stream next to a cabin. The stream ends in a cave, where you will find the following Rubber Ducky:
6) A rectangular lake is located south of Fatal Fields. North of this lake is a Rubber Ducky:
7) Go to Snobby Shores and go to the second lowest house. In the garden you will find a swimming pool, containing a Rubber Ducky:
8) Between Snobby Shores and Tilted Towers is a small village with an indoor football pitch. In the western part of this building you will find showers, where you will find one of the rubber ducks:
9) South of Moisty Mire you will find a small pond. The Rubber Ducky is in the middle:
dix) There is a small pond just east of Lonely Lodge. The Rubber Ducky is found outside the water:
11) To the north of the map, at the end of the river. Go down the waterfall to find the Rubber Ducky:
12) All the way south of the map, down the river to Lucky Landing. Drop the waterfall and collect the Rubber Ducky:
13) Under the bridge northwest of Lucky Landing, you’ll also find a Rubber Ducky:
14) Southwest of Greasy Grove, just before the road, you will find a marked area. Enter here, destroy the hookah with your ax and take the Rubber Ducky:
As with other challenges, you can only complete them during a match (as you cannot participate on your own). So avoid confrontations for as long as possible until you’ve found all the locations.
Also, don’t forget that you need to complete a match for your collected Rubber Duckies to count. So don’t quit the match early or your progress will not be saved.
Source : IGN