Many fans have been waiting since Fortnite Season 3 start. The time has finally come and, as you might expect, the map and the game have been turned upside down once again. Most of the map is now underwater, in which whirlpools, floats, and sharks frolic. There are a lot of new mechanics and changes to the game. Epic Games is holding back with official patch notes, especially in Battle Royale mode, but data miners and resourceful fans are gradually finding out about the changes. With the Fortnite update 13.00 a lot has changed, so on this page we summarize everything we know Season 3 patch notes from official and unofficial sources together.
Reduced Tactical Rifle Damage
Epic appears to have reduced the damage of the Tactical Rifle with the launch of Season 3.
If you beat the new Boss Ocean, you’ll receive the Mythic Bottomless Chug Jug. It completely restores health and shield and can be reused after a cooldown.
Weapons come and go
Weapons such as the shotgun, bolt-action sniper, P90, and stink bombs are back in the game, while the shotgun is no longer available.
There is apparently no more punch card, it has been replaced with quick challenges. These are small tasks in which you take out opponents, hit weak spots, or search for chests, for example. You will receive 14,000 XP for each challenge.
Sharks and Marauders
You can hang a shark with a fishing rod and let it pass over the water. But be careful not to get too close to them, otherwise they will bite. Marauders have also landed on the island. These are NPCs attacking you.
One-handed versions of pickaxes
Some two-handed picks are now available in a one-handed version. You can see if this is possible if you take a closer look at the pickaxe.
Chug Splash is back
The Heilugem Chug Splash is back. Throw it to the ground and you can use it to heal yourself or heal your teammates and refill the shield.
New item to throw
The Firefly Jar is a new throwable item that is somewhat reminiscent of a Molotov cocktail and sets items on fire when you throw it.
A number of new weapons have been added. These include: Ocean Burst Assault Rifle, Jules Glider Pistol, Flare, Grappler, Kit Shockwave Launcher, Charge Rifle, and Kit Charge Rifle.
There are also a number of new vehicles in the game, but they are not yet usable. Which makes sense if much of the map is still underwater. Expect later.
Get 3 months PS + or PlayStation + for 12 months now and get the exclusive PlayStation Plus special pack with one-time patrol skin permanently and for free.
Regarding the creative mode, various bugs have been fixed.
Islands – Corrections de bugs
- Fixed an issue where a pine tree was hovering over the terrain on Mountain Island XL.
- Fixed an issue where islands using player search portals were underwater.
- Fixed an issue where the “My Island” settings were missing.
- Fixed an issue where the “Player Name and Position” setting was not working.
Gameplay bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn in games where spawning was not allowed during play.
- Fixed an issue where games would not load correctly when sequencers overlapped and were set to loop and activate at the start of the game.
- Fixed an issue where the texture of the water on the island shore was not displayed on mobile devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when players attempting to join a match on a Featured Island through a player search portal.
Weapons and items – Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where Stink Bombs would appear as Gold Balls when thrown by players in the Midas Outfit.
- Fixed an issue where the crackling campfire would leave an invisible barrier when a player left the same island and joined it.
- Fixed an issue where undoing an item’s placement with the phone would cause its mute feature to stop.
- Fixed an issue where the station in the pressure system was displayed outside of the preview view.
Finished objects and galleries – bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused some walls of the Jungle Temple to gray.
- Fixed an issue where ready-made items and galleries in Craggy Cliffs would not fully load.
- Fixed a bug that caused parts of the grass floor to appear pink or purple.
User interface and friends – Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where the giant robot would finish items and galleries with incorrect symbols.
More on Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3:
- Fortnite season 3: all the information on season 13
- Fortnite Season 3: all challenges at a glance
- Fortnite Season 3: The Battle Pass with all skins and rewards
- Fortnite Season 3: The new map and all the changes in detail
- Fortnite Season 3: Starts with Aquaman
Source: Twitter Feeds