The Fortnite Sloppy Dock Challenges they give you a new set of objectives to complete in week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1.
These challenges correspond to the fourth week of Fortnite Chapter 2 – be sure to check out the links below to learn about the challenges of the previous weeks.
Completing these challenges gives you XP, helping you level up in the Battle Pass in Fortnite Chapter 2.
Check out all the weekly Fortnite Chapter 2 challenges:
Fortnite – Sloppy Dock Challenge List
Fortnite – Sloppy Dock Challenge List:
- Eliminations in Pleasant Park or Dirty Docks (3)
- Search for chests in Dirty Docks or Salty Springs (7)
- Inflicts damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (250)
- Jump with a Motorboat through flaming rings (3)
- Inflicts any damage to opponents by firing at explosive gas bombs (1)
- Visit Boat Launch, Coral Cove and Flopper Pond (3)
- Inflicts damage to enemy structures with Explosive Weapons (200)
- Deals damage to opponents from above (250)
- Lands in Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake and Pleasant Park (3)
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (2)
- Look for the ‘T’ hidden in the loading screen Sloppy Dock (1)
Once you’ve completed these challenges, make sure you check out the ones from previous weeks – there may be one you haven’t completed yet!