The Fortnite Trick Shot Challenges give you a new set of objectives to complete in week 7 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1.
These challenges correspond to the seventh week of Fortnite Chapter 2 – be sure to check out the links below to learn about the challenges of the previous weeks.
Completing these challenges gives you XP, helping you level up in the Battle Pass in Fortnite Chapter 2.
Check out all the weekly Fortnite Chapter 2 challenges:
Fortnite – List of Trick Shot Challenges
Fortnite Week 7 challenges have been released, and you can read them below:
Fortnite – List of Trick Shot Challenges:
- Eliminations with 50 Health or less (2)
- Consume foraged apples in the Orchard (3)
- Weeping Woods or Landmark kills (3)
- Dance with the Canoe Man, Scarecrow and Trunk Tent in Fortnite (1)
- Get Health with a Small Fry, a Flopper and a Slurp Fish (1)
- Pistol Eliminations (3)
- Visit Named Locations in a Single Match (3)
- Shotguns Damage (500)
- Save yourself from falling damage by landing in a Hideout (1)
- Heals you 10 seconds after taking damage from an opponent (1)
- Look for the letter ‘T’ hidden in the loading screen Trick Shot (1)
Once you’ve completed these challenges, make sure you check out the ones from previous weeks – there may be one you haven’t completed yet!