GarageBand turns your Device in a collection of tactile instruments and a recording studio with all the benefits, so i can create music wherever you are. use the Multi-Touch gestures to play the piano, organ, guitar, drums, bass, and double bass. All the instruments play and sound just like the real thing, but you can also do things you couldn’t with physical instruments. Enjoy the wide range of smart instruments, so you can play like a pro even if it’s your first time playing. Now GarageBand is updated and brings some improvements, available here on SamaGame.completely free.
- Have an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (3rd generation), iPod Touch (4th generation), iPod Touch (5th generation), or an iPad.
- Have iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Have done the Jailbreak, if you haven’t done it yet: https://SamaGame.com/con-que-hago-el-jailbreak-o-el-unlock-de-mi-dispositivo
- Know how to install cracked applications, if you don’t know how: https://SamaGame.com/install-applications-crackeadas-without-itunes-via-ssh
- If you do not understand any word in this Post, go to our Glossary: https://SamaGame.com/iphone-glosario-todo-sobre-lo-que-deseas-saber
- Play your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch like a musical instrument.
- Play dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard.
- Play rhythms as if you were sitting on an acoustic or electronic drum set.
- Create legendary guitar arrangements with 9 amps and 10 pedal effects.
- Record your voice using the built-in microphone and apply funny sound effects.
- Use the Sampler to create an instrument from recorded sounds, then play them on a keyboard.
- Sound like a virtuoso with the Smart Instruments.
- Play chords to create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard.
- Strum acoustic and electric guitar chords in Smart Guitars, or strum specific patterns for popular chords.
- Follow the rhythm of a Smart Bass electric bass or double bass just by playing the chords.
- Drag percussion instruments into a grid to create your own beats with Smart Drums.
- Create a song wherever you go.
- Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops.
- Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play.
- Use the Mixer to adjust the volume, reverb, echo, and other elements of each track.
- Use over 250 professionally pre-recorded loops as your song’s backing band.
- Share your songs.
- Email songs directly from GarageBand (AAC).
- Export your song and add it to your iTunes library from your Mac or PC.
- Send a project to your Mac and open it in GarageBand to keep improving your song.
And many more.
- Version: 1.4.
- Size: 588MB.
- Languages: Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Seller: Apple Inc.
What’s new in this version?
- Applications for playing and recording music support Audiobus directly from GarageBand.
- Now lets you turn off snapping to the grid so you can edit regions and notes more precisely.
- Fixes an issue that caused feedback when third-party audio accessories were plugged into the headphone/microphone jack.
- Added compatibility with iOS 6.1.3.
- Other minor improvements.
- GarageBand 1.4.ipa
Doesn’t the above link work? , try this one: Click Here.