Genshin Impact runs in 4K60 on the PS5.
We knew that Genshin Impact would not get a dedicated PS5 version for the time being, since the announcement of Patch 1.1. However, miHoYo wanted to update the terrifyingly good gacha RPG, which is so often compared to Zelda: Breath of the Wild, as part of 1.1 for the launch of the PS5. And that has happened in the meantime.
We took a quick look at the patch today and have good reports: Genshin Impact runs on the PS5 in crisp 4K and 60fps and blinding HDR. It looks really nice and feels a lot more nimble than the previous console.
4K was also output on the PS4 Pro, but not in HDR and it runs at 30 frames per second.
Unfortunately, the PlayStation is still the only platform that does not participate in crossplay and crosssave in the case of Genshin, which is why I will continue to play on my combo of PC and iPad Pro for the time being in order to be able to continue my score.
If something changes, my HDR television will be very tempting. Almost like you don’t need an extra PS5 version. It’s almost reminiscent of the good work Sony did on Ghost of Tsushima.
- Genshin Impact 1.1: try out new characters for free
- Genshin Impact 1.1 PC Download – Fix size, launcher and slow updates
- Genshin Impact Update 1.1 – Tips: New characters, content and features
- Genshin Impact Tier-List – The best characters from D to S-Tier
- Genshin Impact Maps: The best map for chests, bosses, temples and more
- Genshin Impact: Play co-op and multiplayer with friends
- Genshin Impact: 7 free characters and how to get them
Source : Twitter Feeds