Get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare when you purchase a GeForce RTX Ray Tracing or Esports PC.
Now that everyone is at home as much as possible, working at home and having to entertain themselves at home, we have made an overview of the GeForce RTX PCs and the GeForce Esports PCs. It’s never been easier to find a PC that’s perfect for you! With this diverse range we offer something for everyone. Whether you are a competitive gamer, want to work during the day and play a bit of gaming in the evening, or are you just looking for a good gaming PC? One of these PCs will certainly meet your needs.
GEFORCE RTX PCs; GOOD, BETTER, BEST
GeForce RTX PCs for Ray Tracing are powered by NVIDIA Turing, the most advanced GPU architecture for gamers.
Dedicated Ray Tracing hardware enables fast real-time Ray Tracing, with physically correct shadows, reflections, refractions and global illumination.
- GeForce RTX Battlebox: NVIDIA GeForce RTX Battlebox is the ultimate system for gaming enthusiasts, built with the very best components to run AAA games at the highest possible settings.
- GeForce RTX Ray Tracing Edition: Specially configured for an outstanding Ray Tracing experience in the latest AAA ray tracing titles such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Control and Minecraft with RTX.
- GeForce RTX Minecraft Edition: Specially configured for a great ray tracing experience for Minecraft with RTX.
View the landing pages of our partners below:
- Alternate NL – https://www.alternate.nl/html/themeworld.html?docId=40425
- Paradigit NL – https://www.paradigit.nl/actie/nvidia-rtx-ray-tracing/
- Azerty NL – https://azerty.nl/nvidia-geforce-rtx-pcs-bundle?utm_source=nvidia&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=geforce-rtx-systems-bundle
- Alternate BE – https://www.alternate.be/ALTERNATE/Gamer-RED-Pro-RTX-2070-SUPER-gaming-pc/html/product/1619814?lk=21248
- SHS Computer BE – https://www.shscomputer.be/fr/computer/12123/pc-geforce-rtx-minecraft-edition.html
GEFORCE ESPORTS PCs; FRAMES WIN GAMES
GeForce Esports PCs, the number one choice of esports professionals, are specially configured to give you the best possible advantage in competitive esports, shooters, and battle royale games. GeForce Esports PCs are configured to consistently deliver 240 or 144 FPS in games such as Call of Duty: War Zone, Rainbow Six Siege, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, and Fortnite
- GeForce RTX Battlebox: The ultimate gaming PC for gaming enthusiasts with professional performance and the highest frame rates for serious gamers who don’t want to sacrifice any quality.
- GeForce RTX Competition Edition: Specially configured with a GeForce RTX GPU and optimized components for high frame rates in graphically demanding esports titles like Overwatch.
- GeForce RTX Battle Royale Edition: Designed for competitive games like Fortnite and PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS and for winning achievements now and in the future.
View the landing pages of our partners below:
- Alternate NL – https://www.alternate.nl/html/themeworld.html?docId=40421
- Paradigit NL – https://www.paradigit.nl/actie/nvidia-esports/
- Azerty NL – https://azerty.nl/nvidia-geforce-esports-pcs-bundle?utm_source=nvidia&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=geforce-rtx-systems-bundle
- Alternate BE – https://www.alternate.be/ALTERNATE/Gamer-Starter-RTX-2060-gaming-pc/html/product/1620199?lk=21217
- SHS Computer BE – https://www.shscomputer.be/fr/computer/12284/geforce-rtx-edition-competition.html
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE BUNDLE
There has never been so much at stake. Become a deadly Tier One operator with the power of NVIDIA GeForce RTX. The revolutionary RTX platform provides maximum performance and visual image quality on PC with real-time ray tracing and extra powerful AI processing. As you dive into clandestine covert operations that affect the global balance of power or pit your skills against the toughest foes in fierce multiplayer battles, GeForce RTX delivers the ultimate PC gaming experience.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is one of the most popular first-person shooters in history, and GeForce RTX gamers will get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for a limited time with the purchase of a GeForce RTX PC or GeForce Esports PC.
NVIDIA GEFORCE: DX12 ULTIMATE
DirectX 12 Ultimate is the latest version of the API and the new gold standard for next generation games. DirectX 12 Ultimate delivers unprecedented realism in games with support for ray tracing, mesh shading, Variable Rate Shading and Sampler Feedback.
DirectX Ray Tracing ensures that the light in games is simulated as it is in real life. This offers extremely realistic and beautiful graphical effects, such as global lighting, reflections and shadows.
GeForce RTX GPUs are designed from the ground up to meet the demands of ray tracing workloads. The specialized RT cores, found only in GeForce RTX graphics cards, deliver billions of rays per second performance and up to three times the frame rate with DXR games and applications. This enables ray tracing with real-time frame rates for the first time.
VRS (Variable Rate Shading)
VRS is a new rendering technique supported by NVIDIA Turing GPUs. This technique increases performance by adjusting the shading rate for different parts of a scene.
VRS enables NVIDIA Adaptive Shading. This measures motion and color changes from frame to frame and intelligently lowers the shading rate in areas of the frame where it’s not needed, such as skyboxes and walls.
VRS can also be used in virtual reality games for foveated rendering. This renders more detail in the scene you’re looking at and less detail in the area your eyes aren’t focusing on.
VRS supported shading rates and sample application to a game frame
If you’ve played an open world game, you know that a higher level of detail can really affect performance. It is too taxing on the CPU to spend draw cells for every object in the environment.
With mesh shading, the GPU intelligently controls the level of detail selection and tessellation for objects, enabling rich, open worlds with hundreds of thousands of objects.
Behind Sampler Feedback is the same idea as Variable Rate Shading: work smarter to reduce GPU load and improve performance. Sampler Feedback improves computation between texture and shading hardware.
Developers and engines can use Sampler Feedback to implement advanced texture streaming algorithms. This allows for large open worlds with beautiful, high-resolution textures, without texture pop-in or immersion-breaking stutter. Sampler Feedback can also implement room texture shading for more efficient rendering.
NVIDIA DLSS 2.0
Powered by RTX Tensor Cores, DLSS 2.0 is a new and improved deep learning neural network that boosts frame rates while generating beautiful, sharp visuals for games. It gives games the leeway to maximize quality settings and increase output resolution.
Powered by AI and GeForce RTX Tensor Cores, DLSS 2.0 enables a new level of performance and graphics for your games.
DLSS 2.0 offers the following improvements over the original:
- Superior image quality – DLSS 2.0 provides image quality comparable to native resolution while displaying only a quarter to half of the pixels. It uses new temporal feedback techniques for sharper image details and improved frame-to-frame stability.
- Great scalability for all RTX GPUs and resolutions – A new AI network makes more efficient use of Tensor Cores to run 2x faster than the original. This improves frame rates and removes previous restrictions on which GPUs, settings and resolutions can be enabled.
- One network for all games – The original DLSS required training the AI network for each new game. DLSS 2.0 trains with non-game specific content and provides a generalized network that works for all games. This means faster game integrations and ultimately more DLSS games.
- Customizable options – DLSS 2.0 provides users with 3 image quality modes – Quality, Balanced, Performance – that control the game’s internal display resolution, with Performance mode enabling up to 4x super resolution (i.e. 1080p → 4K). This means more choice for the user and even greater performance improvements.