June 5, 2020 update: The live broadcasts of the collective guerrillas planned for the next few days have all been postponed.
The event will take place from June 13 to 15.
“We are preparing a live broadcast on June 7 to highlight black voices in our industry,” he said. “It is exclusively dedicated to the presentation of games created by black developers, to titles with black protagonists and to discussions with these developers.”
The PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show scheduled for tomorrow were also postponed yesterday.
– Guerrilla Collective (@GuerrillaCollec) June 5, 2020
Update May 29, 2020: Several other companies are participating in the online event.
As the organizers say, the following companies have joined the Guerrilla Collective:
- Drum sets (20XX, 30XX)
- Beyond Fun Studio (Aeolis Tournament)
- Interabang Entertainment (Super Combo Man, Jay and Silent Bob Mall Brawl)
- Kitfox games (Boyfriend Dungeon, Dwarf Fortress)
- MidBoss (Read-only memories: NEURODIVER, 2064: Read-only memories)
- New Blood Interactive (DUSK, AMID EVIL)
- Nightdive Studios (System Shock, Turok)
- Ninja Garage
- Nito Souji (Pull Stay)
- Sam Eng (Skate Story, Thousand Ant)
- SEGA of America
- Serenity Forge (Song Nevers, Cyanide et Bonheur – Freakpocalypse)
- Team Coreupt
- The Molasses Flood (Flame in the Flood, Drake Hollow)
Original message of May 11, 2020: With The Guerilla Collective, a new online conference for the month of June was announced today, which will be attended by various developers and independent publishers.
It works with Kinda Funny Games Showcase and The MIX, an association focused on indie.
It will all be a three-day event that will begin with a conference on June 6 at 7 p.m., moderated by Greg Miller of Kindy Funny. The PC Gaming Show continues at 9 p.m., followed by the Future Game Show at 11:30 p.m.
A second online event is scheduled for June 7 and June 8 a program day with live gameplay demos and developer interviews awaits you.
- 11-bit studios (credits include Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Travel companion (in other waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- These awesome guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Main by Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- Unified label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA / UM (Disco Elysium)
You can watch the event on the official Twitch channel.
Source : Eurogamer.de