[HOT] : How to fix corrupted data error on PS4 (like ce-34054-6)?.
“The corrupted data error on PS4 has occurred several times and I cannot resolve it. When this corrupted data message appears, the game sound shifts and I can no longer load my character, the game goes black and displays an error window (ce-34054-6) “.
Unable to continue enjoying the game or the app. Application data is corrupted. Remove the app from the PS4, then insert the disc again. ”
If the corrupted data error message on PS4 has occurred in many games like Destiny, Warframe, Arsenal, etc, it usually indicates hard drive or app malfunction.
To fix corrupted data errors on PS4 (ce-34054-6), you need to manually delete the saved corrupt data file
- Go to Settings -> System storage management -> Saved application data -> Media Player.
- Enter the folder Media Player, there should be a saved file “corrupted dataWhich is displayed.
- Push the button Options and delete the saved corrupted data file.
- Now get out. Open the app again Media Player.
Or, you may need to rebuild the database if installing PS4 game from CD has corrupted data
- Turn off the PS4 completely.
- Press and hold the power button. Release it after hearing two beeps: the first when you press the button and the second 7 seconds later. This will start the PS4 in “Safe Mode”.
- Connect a DualShock 4 controller with the supplied USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
- Select the “Rebuild Database” option.
By doing this, you should no longer get the corrupted data error on PS4. If unfortunately that doesn’t solve the problem, there is no other way but to reinstall the operating system or replace the PS4 hard drive to a larger HDD or SSD.
How to recover corrupted game data on PS4?
If after repairing corrupted data you have lost game data or your progress, don’t worry. Please feel free to download EaseUS free data recovery software and let it help you recover lost PS4 game files. It’s quick and easy, only 3 steps are needed. ‘
Step 1. Connect the external hard drive to your computer.
Start EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select the location of your external hard drive, then click Scan.
Step 2. The process will take some time, but you can always stop halfway as soon as the lost files have been found and displayed in the results.
Step 3. Preview and find the targeted data.
First of all, you can personally find data using the function “Filtered”Or the search box, on the other hand, if you find any data anywhere, you can try to find it in the“Other lost files“. Then you can preview the found data and then tick it off. Finally, click on Recover. It is better to choose a different location instead of the original hard drive to avoid data overwriting.